New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    For this vehicle the ground clearance is 150mm as stated in their website is this among the lowest ground clearance for vehicle in its category?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    For this vehicle the ground clearance is 150mm as stated in their website is this among the lowest ground clearance for vehicle in its category?

Not really. 150mm is pretty average for sedan/hatchback. The Civic has a lower ground clearance of 135mm.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Not really. 150mm is pretty average for sedan/hatchback. The Civic has a lower ground clearance of 135mm.

Smaller cars seem to have higher ground clearance than bigger sedans. Our old 2009 City sits higher and stands taller than our old 2001 Accord. The Accord is lower to the ground and wider.

The 2016 Jetta also sits as low as the 2016 Civic in terms of ground clearance. Almost as low as the Accord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Heto, mukhang ok na video sa injector location:

Episode 28. 2008 Honda Fit fuel injectors replacement. - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The mechanic who serviced our old Honda’s before hated it when we change plugs on our 2009 Jazz. You have to be patient when pulling out the plugs.
    Oo nga, tapos iyong windshield at dashboard lagpas sa firewall, kaya na takpan partially ang access.

Na appreciate ko tuloy engine bay ng new Ertiga.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Okay thanks sir. Glad to know that it is on average I was thinking of making the tires 1 size bigger to up the ground clearance.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    OT:

For this type of dirt inside car sidings is it okay to use MC or Wipeout or need to buy upholstery cleaner? this are tough stains to remove.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    OT:

For this type of dirt inside car sidings is it okay to use MC or Wipeout or need to buy upholstery cleaner? this are tough stains to remove.

for that particular part,
    i recommend you remove it and clean it with ordinary soap, water, and toothbrush.
    more likely, the dumi you see, are minute fragments of previous loads. paint chips, plastic chips, etc.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    for that particular part,
    i recommend you remove it and clean it with ordinary soap, water, and toothbrush.
    more likely, the dumi you see, are minute fragments of previous loads. paint chips, plastic chips, etc.
    I tried using some dishwashing liquid and a bit of soap just rubbing it and it won't remove the dirt. I didn't use toothbrush won't it scratch the sidings? This is the part where we step foot on and easily gets dirt.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I tried using some dishwashing liquid and a bit of soap just rubbing it and it won't remove the dirt. I didn't use toothbrush won't it scratch the sidings? This is the part where we step foot on and easily gets dirt.

yespo.

those are not dirt.
    those are scrapes.

kung baga sa fender,
    hindi yan dumi.
    bangga 'yan.

try nyo mc or wipeout.
    read the instructions.
    but try it first at a hidden part, as it might discolor the plastic, even if the instructions say it will not.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 25th, 2020 at 11:47 AM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Do honda casa allow you to witness while they are doing pms? I always see and check what the mechanic is doing.

Honda GH has big glass windows facing the service bay so you can see your car being serviced. They also allow you to watch beside your car if you want. Ewan ko lang ngayon kung pwede pa due to the virus pero malamang hindi na.

Nung December na last PMS ko, I was there beside the car nung nagpaturo ako paano magpalit ng headlight bulb. Dala ko na yung Orsam NBL at dun ko pinakabit. Pinanood ko lang pano palitan. Mahirap pala sa mataba ang kamay.