New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 478 of 530 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488528 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 5300
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Finally got to install my Maruko horn. Goodbye stock weaksauce horn.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Problem lang kasi sa Toyota matibay nga pero usually ang layo ng ride comfort and handling sa ibang makes. Never mind that they're priced at a premium and have a bare feature set.
    hardwang will disagree ... it's not overpriced according to him ... the less features, the better ...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    hardwang will disagree ... it's not overpriced according to him ... the less features, the better ...
    I'm ok with them having a little bit of a premium over other makes. The Toyotas we've had over the years have been mostly trouble free and I suppose they've earned the right to charge more.

But add the so-so ride quality and handling of some (or most?) of their offerings with bare features and a much higher price vs other makes and the competition becomes a lot more attractive.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi View Post
    The final part of the install is to run the wires on the driver-side A-pillar

and put the fuse-tap in place

Solb!
    Very nice, sir. Love the clean look.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Inquiry lang po about AWD SX variant. Parang same specs lang kasi makina with FWD variants. Mas malakas ba fuel consumption ng AWD kaysa sa FWD? How about sa performance kaya? Napansin ko kasi sa ibang brand/make like Fortuner na iba makina ng AWD. Salamat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Playbill View Post
    Inquiry lang po about AWD SX variant. Parang same specs lang kasi makina with FWD variants. Mas malakas ba fuel consumption ng AWD kaysa sa FWD? How about sa performance kaya? Napansin ko kasi sa ibang brand/make like Fortuner na iba makina ng AWD. Salamat.

Im not too sure, but all other things equal, mas ma-kunsomo ang AWD kesa sa FWD, kasi mas madaming components ang AWD, so mas mabigat ang pinapatakbo ng makina... Not to mention na may moon-roof pa ang SX (more added weight)...

Just my 0.2 po.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Playbill View Post

If you want better performance, get the 2.0L gas model. Don’t expect too much from a 1.6L turbo diesel pulling all that weight from a compact utility vehicle with 7 seats.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If you want better performance, get the 2.0L gas model. Don’t expect too much from a 1.6L turbo diesel pulling all that weight from a compact utility vehicle with 7 seats.

No. Super panget ng performance ng 2.0 gas. Mas mabilis di hamak yung diesel. Have tried both on an uphill with a full load. Super hirap ng 2.0 gas and needs to be revved above 4000 rpm all the time while the diesel manages well with enough torque throughout the powerband.

The only time the 2.0 feels lively is if it has just 1 or 2 on board and on a flat road.

As a 2.0S owner, my honest recommendation is to get the 1.6 diesel.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Either S or SX sana target ko, I’m just curious kung ano difference sa FC and performance nung dalawa. Thanks sa mga inputs.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    No. Super panget ng performance ng 2.0 gas. Mas mabilis di hamak yung diesel. Have tried both on an uphill with a full load. Super hirap ng 2.0 gas and needs to be revved above 4000 rpm all the time while the diesel manages well with enough torque throughout the powerband.

The only time the 2.0 feels lively is if it has just 1 or 2 on board and on a flat road.

As a 2.0S owner, my honest recommendation is to get the 1.6 diesel.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Considerable ba difference in performance, Jut? The gas model has more power but the diesel has more torque.

How about against a Tucson or Sporty diesel?