New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I saw a grey HR-V last night going home from work and today again going to work.

BOTH DARK GREY! And I like it!!! Ano kabangga or closest ng HR-V sa Toyota? I checked the pricelist PhP1.260M ang cheapest

Oh di ba cathy girl

Ako nagpupush ng HRV dito tsikot. Ilan years na pero maganda pa din.

Hindi yan kagaya ng brv at civic na madaling maluma itsura. Both pangit likod.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    facelift coming soon

https://youtu.be/ocHc-IMZO6Q

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I saw a grey HR-V last night going home from work and today again going to work.

BOTH DARK GREY! And I like it!!! Ano kabangga or closest ng HR-V sa Toyota? I checked the pricelist PhP1.260M ang cheapest
    Toyota CHR, pero hindi pa ata available dito sa atin. Go for the HRV instead and join the club 2016 Honda HR-V 1.5 and 1.8 CVT✌️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Good morning everyone! Starting to look around the market for a crossover (coming from a 2009 Honda City, based on my experience - a very reliable car, thus I was hoping to have another Honda again) under 1.3M. Currently waiting for the refreshed Ford Ecosport and the refreshed Honda HR-V. I just saw an update from Honda Philippines Website on HR-V (I believe they will be unveiling it on August 23rd):

Very soon this August 2018, Honda will further enhance and refresh the already remarkable package of the HR-V. The refreshed Crossover Compact SUV will now come with a new variant, the 1.8 RS Navi CVT. The 1.8 RS Navi CVT variant is the New HR-V’s top of the line offering, exclusively integrated with Honda’s RS Design that provides a sportier and stylish character.

The New HR-V will exude a redesigned sporty and stylish exterior, particularly New Full LED Headlights and Daytime Running Lights (DRL), New Front Grille, New Front and Rear Bumper and New Design Alloy Wheels.

The New Honda HR-V will be available in 1.8 RS Navi CVT and 1.8 E CVT variants with the following colors:
    •Phoenix Orange (New color; exclusive for 1.8 RS Navi CVT)
    •Passion Red Pearl (New Color)
    •Taffeta White
    •Modern Steel Metallic
    •Lunar Silver Metallic (1.8 E CVT only)

Honda will release more details of each variant very soon. With all the upgrades, the image prices of the New HR-V are as follows:
    •1.8 RS Navi CVT: PHP 1,500,000
    •1.8 E CVT: PHP 1,300,000

Interested customers may already inquire and reserve at any of the 38 Honda Car Dealerships nationwide starting today, August 01, 2018.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Good evening everyone! Saw an update that the 2018 'facelifted' HRV will be released on August 23rd. (Also saw some teasers already with 'image' price)

I just want to ask if this is better compared to Ford Ecosport? (Refreshed one will be released also this August as per one SA in Ford Cainta):

1) Ride
    2) Durability - parts, service
    3) Water-Wading capability (I know that Ecosport is better at this but would you know what's the capacity?)
    4) Fuel Efficiency

We are coming from a 2009 Honda City 1.3 and were thinking of getting a crossover. I was thinking of having another Honda because of my tested reliability with my current car but since our current place is in Cainta (pretty flood-prone), my wife think it's better to get the Ecosport. (Although I won't be rushing through the floods, of course)

Thank you.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    wow i'd get the ecosport 6spd torque converter. I hope new engine na din sya. thanks for sharing the release date.

the 1.5 will drink less fuel in bad traffic versus the 1.8.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    if i have to buy a new crossover with tight budget, i will get the next gen ecosport bec it’s much handsome than the current, plus no more spare tire at the back although the rear door still open the same sana pataas na lang instead of sideways... bago na din daw ang transmission nila, sana wala nang yung issue sa dct although mine is m/t... goodluck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    if i have to buy a new crossover with tight budget, i will get the next gen ecosport bec it’s much handsome than the current, plus no more spare tire at the back although the rear door still open the same sana pataas na lang instead of sideways... bago na din daw ang transmission nila, sana wala nang yung issue sa dct although mine is m/t... goodluck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    wow i'd get the ecosport 6spd torque converter. I hope new engine na din sya. thanks for sharing the release date.

the 1.5 will drink less fuel in bad traffic versus the 1.8.

Thank you so much for the inputs The confirmed engine of the refreshed Ecosport (as confirmed by the SA( is 1.0, turbochaged..no details yet for Tranny. As per the Ford Ecosport thread, it is 6at slushbox tranny

Thank you again!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    2019 HRV will get a 1.5L turbo gas or 1.6L turbo diesel engine in Europe

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...o-engines.html