New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Honda HR-V and Ford Ecosport are not in the same segment. Mazda CX-3 is in the same segment as the Honda CR-V.
    typo ata, cr-v and cx-5 ang same segment. hr-v and cx-3 same segment

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Honda HR-V and Ford Ecosport are not in the same segment. Mazda CX-3 is in the same segment as the Honda CR-V.
    typo ata, cr-v and cx-5 ang same segment. hr-v and cx-3 same segment

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Ooops, typo

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Ford did an excellent job defining the "B-Segment SUV"

By introducing the ecosport as b-segment suv but with small engine and pricing it low. They really cannot be beaten.

The hr-v and cx-3 are also in the b segment suv. But with bigger engines to cater to US and other markets. their pricing will be at least 20% higher. These two also compete in the US with the Renegade, Nissan Juke.

Only competition to the "Affordable" b-segment that I see is the "base" 1.6petrol creta, with the smaller engine it will be priced below the hr-v.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Ford did an excellent job defining the "B-Segment SUV"

By introducing the ecosport as b-segment suv but with small engine and pricing it low. They really cannot be beaten.

The hr-v and cx-3 are also in the b segment suv. But with bigger engines to cater to US and other markets. their pricing will be at least 20% higher. These two also compete in the US with the Renegade, Nissan Juke.

Only competition to the "Affordable" b-segment that I see is the "base" 1.6petrol creta, with the smaller engine it will be priced below the hr-v.
    Kung dinala rin ng Chevy yung trax rito edi sana may panlaban na rin sila

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    Maybe in doubt pa sila kasi dinisplay na nila ang Trax before sa isang autoshow. Until now, wala pa ring news kung ilalabas nila tlga nila dito.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    Trax pricing in the USa is higher than HRV. Hehehe

The reviews also are terrible.

And if people do a background check on the trax.... they would find "Daewoo" history on these. Lol

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Any updates? Parang wala akong nakikita masyado sa daan nito..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Killer price may kill its sales. If the Mazda CX-3 ever launches here and is priced around the same as the Mazda 3 (which is cheaper), it'll be a problem for the HR-V. The CX-3 is actually priced slightly lower than the Mazda 3 elsewhere. The Mazda CX-5 Maxx (1.35M, 2.0L gas), Subaru XV 2.0i (1.198M, 2.0L gas), Kia Soul EX (1.070M, 1.6L turbo diesel) all look like better buys than the HR-V if you put aside styling bias.

Give it a year and they'll cut prices down to more reasonable levels, just like they did with the current gen CR-V when they started sourcing it from Thailand instead of importing CBUs from Japan. The HR-V is made in Thailand too btw. The CR-V aside, Honda Philippines has gone crazy with their pricing these past few years.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ^kaya mahal at from japan ang crv noon, pati na ang civic, dahil binaha ang thailand noon. Walang ma-ioffer ang honda rito kundi ang city. Kaya nagsource sila sa japan

10. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbites View Post
    Any updates? Parang wala akong nakikita masyado sa daan nito..
    Whenever i see one it's always white. Medyo nawala na ng konte appeal niya for me. It's nice though don't get me wrong.