New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sabi nung SA ko price starts at 1.2M

2. Join Date
    May 2015
    This is one of my choices, aside from CX3, but i think CX3 will not land in our shores.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Sabi nung SA ko price starts at 1.2M
    Price overlap with cr-v?

asx/xv matching price....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The 4x4 XV at 1.2M is still the better buy

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Ya, that's what my SA said too. Didn't pay the reservation fee because of that. If it's really true, might as well get another XV for the price they're asking

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    at 1.2M plus insurance, and other miscellaneous expenses it will be a little shy of 1.3M already. same price range as the CR-V 4x2,and the all new XTrail 4x2 and GSR ASX 4x2.

I was also considering this but at that price point it's discouraging.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

at 1.2M plus insurance, and other miscellaneous expenses it will be a little shy of 1.3M already. same price range as the CR-V 4x2,and the all new XTrail 4x2 and GSR ASX 4x2.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    is it the same with honda vezel?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by weszt View Post
    is it the same with honda vezel?
    Yes. vezel is the japanese version.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by krm View Post

I agree, the GSR ASX seems like a bargain. Hehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    At 1.2m I too am disappointed at the price. I understand Honda and their "Honda Prestige" campaign before but truth is today there are more manufacturers also giving quality products in competition with Honda with a better price point.

I'm not sure if this is a fair observation and conclusion but there are more Wigos and Mirages on the road than Brios. I assume a big part of that is due to the 200k plus difference in price. The Honda may have a larger engine but to my mind if I were comparison shopping with a budget the Mirage and Wigo would definitely be considered as well.

At 1.2m I too am disappointed at the price. I understand Honda and their "Honda Prestige" campaign before but truth is today there are more manufacturers also giving quality products in competition with Honda with a better price point.

I'm not sure if this is a fair observation and conclusion but there are more Wigos and Mirages on the road than Brios. I assume a big part of that is due to the 200k plus difference in price. The Honda may have a larger engine but to my mind if I were comparison shopping with a budget the Mirage and Wigo would definitely be considered as well.

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast