New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    [QUOTE=glntVR;2577090]Finally got our Odyssey, ride isn't as plush as the Accord or Camry but I wouldn't say its stiff. Got to try it with only 2 people and with 7 people on board as a driver and front passenger. Have yet to try sitting at the back

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Finally got our Odyssey, ride isn't as plush as the Accord or Camry but I wouldn't say its stiff. Got to try it with only 2 people and with 7 people on board as a driver and front passenger. Have yet to try sitting at the back

If you've ridden in a Starex or 2012-2015 Fortuner, how does the ride compare?

[QUOTE=glntVR;2577090]Finally got our Odyssey, ride isn't as plush as the Accord or Camry but I wouldn't say its stiff. Got to try it with only 2 people and with 7 people on board as a driver and front passenger. Have yet to try sitting at the back

Finally got our Odyssey, ride isn't as plush as the Accord or Camry but I wouldn't say its stiff. Got to try it with only 2 people and with 7 people on board as a driver and front passenger. Have yet to try sitting at the back

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    [quote=DacoTyan;2577341][QUOTE=glntVR;2577090]Finally got our Odyssey, ride isn't as plush as the Accord or Camry but I wouldn't say its stiff. Got to try it with only 2 people and with 7 people on board as a driver and front passenger. Have yet to try sitting at the back

Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post

Starex, no. I've ridden a Fortuner and a Montero. I would say the Odyssey rides better. It's
    ride is somewhat similar to CUVs

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    [QUOTE=DacoTyan;2577341][QUOTE=glntVR;2577090]Finally got our Odyssey, ride isn't as plush as the Accord or Camry but I wouldn't say its stiff. Got to try it with only 2 people and with 7 people on board as a driver and front passenger. Have yet to try sitting at the back

Starex, no. I've ridden a Fortuner and a Montero. I would say the Odyssey rides better. It's
    ride is somewhat similar to CUVs

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    any other owners feedback? parang wala gaano review about this

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jrcrunch View Post
    any other owners feedback? parang wala gaano review about this
    Got ours last July, and we've been using it a lot (Mostly my dad). I've brought it to Subic, Bataan
    and all over M. Manila.

Priced slightly higher than mid-size sedans, but you get more toys, better space & versatility
    Looks great, size is just right

Fuel consumption:
    Just like a 2.4 Sedan. 5-6km/l city, 10-12 on long drives
    I do find the fuel tank quite small (Less than 300kms/full tank city drive)

Power:
    Adequate, never lacking

Interior:
    Materials are nice, great looking interior with lots of toys

Space:
    Super comfortable for 4 people. Comfortable for 6. Acceptable for 7
    Usable cargo area (But it could be better & perfect if Honda added around 4-6 inches in length)

Ride:
    Not really plush as a mid-size, but comfortable. I can hear the suspension on some bumps but
    doesn't really bother me.

Reliability:
    It's a Honda. I guess we won't have any major issues with it

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Got ours last July, and we've been using it a lot (Mostly my dad). I've brought it to Subic, Bataan
    and all over M. Manila.

Priced slightly higher than mid-size sedans, but you get more toys, better space & versatility
    Looks great, size is just right

Fuel consumption:
    Just like a 2.4 Sedan. 5-6km/l city, 10-12 on long drives
    I do find the fuel tank quite small (Less than 300kms/full tank city drive)

Power:
    Adequate, never lacking

Interior:
    Materials are nice, great looking interior with lots of toys

Space:
    Super comfortable for 4 people. Comfortable for 6. Acceptable for 7
    Usable cargo area (But it could be better & perfect if Honda added around 4-6 inches in length)

Ride:
    Not really plush as a mid-size, but comfortable. I can hear the suspension on some bumps but
    doesn't really bother me.

Reliability:
    It's a Honda. I guess we won't have any major issues with it
    Thanks for the review. Doest it have roof rails? Can you add a roof rack for extra luggage?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Thanks for the review. Doest it have roof rails? Can you add a roof rack for extra luggage?
    No roof rails. I'm not sure if there's provision for it.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Comparing 2015 odyssey to 2015 crv. Honda odyssey is more comfortable to drive, seats 7 adults average size comfortably..quite interior and less rode noise compare to crv...
    Price for philippine market is just right kasi dito sa US top of the line for odyssey is $44k...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Yay! Cheaper Odyssey is here.

But The Wife still refuses to acknowledge my car needs...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast