New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 633 of 884 FirstFirst ... 533583623629630631632633634635636637643683733 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,330 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by arvs18 View Post
    Bat kaya ganun, nagtanong ako sa SA ko, sabi nya hindi daw pwede bumili ng Modulo Aero Wing sa labas, tapos sa CASA ipapakabit.

Pero nung naginquire ako sa JDMSelect, ganun naman daw ginagawa ng customers nila na ayaw mavoid warranty.

Grabe naman kasi price ng accessories sa casa. 19k yung quote sakin, wing palang yun .
    Of course Casa will not allow that, income comes if doon mo bibilhin yung wing, kaya nga super mahal eh hostage nila warranty mo hehe hindi sila papayag na install lang sila minimal lang kikitain hindi sulit sa pag utilize mo sa tauhan nila.

Dame ko nakasabay sa JDM Select nun, either full modulo kits or spoiler lang ang pinapakabit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Napansin ko sa brochure ng 2018 city na nakalagay "earth dreams cvt" iba ba ito sa cvt na nakainstall sa ptevios model?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bluet0ps View Post
    Napansin ko sa brochure ng 2018 city na nakalagay "earth dreams cvt" iba ba ito sa cvt na nakainstall sa ptevios model?
    Same lang. The City has had the EarthDreams monicker since its release in 2014.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Same lang. The City has had the EarthDreams monicker since its release in 2014.

Do you have an idea sir if the cvt in the current jazz also has the same tranny? Thanks!

Sent from my LG-H961N using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Do you have an idea sir if the cvt in the current jazz also has the same tranny? Thanks!

Yes they have the exact same transmission and engine.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ThAnk so much jut703. I'm about to pull the trigger on a jazz v cvt. Pero masyado kong pinahirapan ng 2018 city e cvt. Tinitingnan ko kasi sa showroom perfect setup na yung e cvt ng city, projector lights, fog lights, better interior, latest release, touch center panel,arm rest... I could go on and on. I really really like this city e cvt. In the end i just want to follow my dream, pangarap ko kasi magka jazz. Pero mind you, i,drive a city ha. My 04 city is the reason i wanna stick to honda. Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    There will be a new jazz out soon. not sure if you are willing to wait for that.

If not, city kana. This ones seems to be better and the price is the same.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    ThAnk so much jut703. I'm about to pull the trigger on a jazz v cvt. Pero masyado kong pinahirapan ng 2018 city e cvt. Tinitingnan ko kasi sa showroom perfect setup na yung e cvt ng city, projector lights, fog lights, better interior, latest release, touch center panel,arm rest... I could go on and on. I really really like this city e cvt. In the end i just want to follow my dream, pangarap ko kasi magka jazz. Pero mind you, i,drive a city ha. My 04 city is the reason i wanna stick to honda. Thanks.

As said above, just wait for the facelifted Jazz. It should come out in a few months time. Do you uregently need the car now?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    As said above, just wait for the facelifted Jazz. It should come out in a few months time. Do you uregently need the car now?

Quote Originally Posted by romansaspesyal View Post
    There will be a new jazz out soon. not sure if you are willing to wait for that.

If not, city kana. This ones seems to be better and the price is the same.

Hehe, it's more on i wanna keep the fire burning..and to end this mysery of choosing a car. Haha!

May i know, kung yung front grill and other minor retouch lang kasi yung dadating na jazz i can live without that. Esp. that i was offered a 40k discount. Pero kung engine and tranny ang babaguhin it's a different story. Basing from the updates from 2017 to 2018 city, minor lang din naman.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    yes sir, facelift lang din sya. go fro the city vx! haha. cruise control, power folding mirrors, etc