New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 503 of 884 FirstFirst ... 403453493499500501502503504505506507513553603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post

Disclaimer: Napost ko na ito before [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ang gaan na paa mo sir ah[emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011

Disclaimer: Napost ko na ito before [emoji16]

Sir, stock ba Navi mo? Anong year yan? kase parang iba dun sa sakin.

Tanong ko na din, ano gamit niyo Fuel mga sir? unleaded or premium? does it affect fuel consumption?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kkk15 View Post
    Sir, stock ba Navi mo? Anong year yan? kase parang iba dun sa sakin.

Tanong ko na din, ano gamit niyo Fuel mga sir? unleaded or premium? does it affect fuel consumption?
    Yep stock yan.

1st batch of GM6 December 2014 ko nakuha.

Nitro + gamit ko, does it affect fuel consumption? For me Probably not. More on driving habits and traffic condition yan.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Yep stock yan.

1st batch of GM6 December 2014 ko nakuha.

Nitro + gamit ko, does it affect fuel consumption? For me Probably not. More on driving habits and traffic condition yan.

Nice, dun sa NAVI kasi ngayon, parang walang ganyan option. kakakuha ko lang sir nung last week of may, tapos may nabasa ako article na may bago nanaman daw na Navi. Malas.

buti sir nag premium ka? i am planning to maintain din sana sa XCS pero i want to know the advantage, if worth it ba yung much higher priced na gas.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kkk15 View Post
    Nice, dun sa NAVI kasi ngayon, parang walang ganyan option. kakakuha ko lang sir nung last week of may, tapos may nabasa ako article na may bago nanaman daw na Navi. Malas.

buti sir nag premium ka? i am planning to maintain din sana sa XCS pero i want to know the advantage, if worth it ba yung much higher priced na gas.
    No idea on the new HU wala ba talaga feature for fuel consumption? Okay na yan saken naman wala navi features hehe

6. Join Date
    May 2016
    Guys, which is the better bang-for-buck variant? The 1.5E CVT Special Edition or the 1.5VX Navi CVT? The price of the latter is parang mid-range na nang Ford Ecosport which makes me keep thinking which one...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2015

Ano po kaya mas bagay na mags sa honda city vx black/mugen?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by airwaves View Post
    Guys, which is the better bang-for-buck variant? The 1.5E CVT Special Edition or the 1.5VX Navi CVT? The price of the latter is parang mid-range na nang Ford Ecosport which makes me keep thinking which one...
    It all depends sa gusto or kailangan mo sir. The total price of all the added features of the Vx are worth more than 100k I think. So that makes it sulit, cost wise. Pero kung di mo naman kailangan ung mga added features ng Vx (or if you're gonna change them eventually), then E should give you that bang for the buck you are looking for. I took the E for that exact same reason. But I'll have to say, may mga time din na nagsisisi ako (usually pag nakikita ko ang cluster nila). Hahaha.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by skillington View Post

Ano po kaya mas bagay na mags sa honda city vx black/mugen?

I vote for the 1st one, especially if it's legit. Ung 2nd, hmm. 8.5" is too wide for the city. You'll need major fender adjustments and suspension upgrades for that to actually work and to be safe. That is, if you can make it really safe.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by airwaves View Post
    I feel u bro.. Im still choosing between city e cvt and ecosport trend. 😱

Sent from my LG-H962 using Tapatalk