New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 119 of 884 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    I mean "Dynamic" guidelines.
    So the guidelines on our VX is only straight
    With dynamic guide lines, the grid should flex to the left or to the right depending on the position of your steering wheel. This will give you a better estimation on where the rear end of your car will go to when you're turning while backing up.
    Ohh that's nice indeed. Didn't know the vx+ has that.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    actually hindi ko pa gets yung mga line sa display ng HU when in reverse.

Since first time ko lang maka experience maka drive ng may reverse cam nung nag test drive ako hehe.

now my dilemma what shade of tint na ipapa install.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoMarley View Post
    Ohh that's nice indeed. Didn't know the vx+ has that.
    I haven't seen this first hand though.
    I'm basing this purely on the photos I've seen on the Honda City owners thread doon sa Malaysian car forums (lowyat). Nagulat ako na naka curve yung gridlines. I assume that this is "the" dynamic guide lines that was mentioned in the VX+'s specs sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    actually hindi ko pa gets yung mga line sa display ng HU when in reverse.

Since first time ko lang maka experience maka drive ng may reverse cam nung nag test drive ako hehe.

now my dilemma what shade of tint na ipapa install.
    I only pay attention to the row of "......" (the lowest row doon sa guide lines). That's the row that tells you to STOP already! Hehehe.
    The next line above the "......" you'll need if you're parallel parked.
    But if you live in a townhouse, your carport will probably be cramped. And you will probably need have your rear close to the wall of your unit. In this scenario, the "......" row of your backup camera will no longer be able to tell you that you're about to hit the wall.

What I did was I parked my car as close as I need. Roughly 10in clearance. This gives enough space to open the trunk. Then I asked my wife to hold a marker (ruler) near the wall until it lines up with the "....." row of the camera. Once lined up, I asked her to place a masking tape at the location.

Now, i have a target to aim for when backing up. When the masking tape lines up with the "...."

Wanna see something scary? Now you that the last row "....." means that you're too close for comfort. Okay. Remember that.
    Mamaya pag nasa stop-and-go traffic ka na. Pag may tumutok sa yo na UV Express. Try to engage the R gear para lumitaw yung backup camera mo. You'll see just how close tumutok yung mga *$&%()$*&%$)(* na UV Express na yan. Same with motorcycles. Pag may sumisingit sa likod mo, check mo sa rear camera. Tatatas balahibo mo sa lapit nila.
    Last edited by ess; November 28th, 2014 at 06:54 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    I haven't seen this first hand though.
    I'm basing this purely on the photos I've seen on the Honda City owners thread doon sa Malaysian car forums (lowyat). Nagulat ako na naka curve yung gridlines. I assume that this is "the" dynamic guide lines that was mentioned in the VX+'s specs sheet.

I only pay attention to the row of "......" (the lowest row doon sa guide lines). That's the row that tells you to STOP already! Hehehe.
    The next line above the "......" you'll need if you're parallel parked.
    But if you live in a townhouse, your carport will probably be cramped. And you will probably need have your rear close to the wall of your unit. In this scenario, the "......" row of your backup camera will no longer be able to tell you that you're about to hit the wall.

What I did was I parked my car as close as I need. Roughly 10in clearance. This gives enough space to open the trunk. Then I asked my wife to hold a marker (ruler) near the wall until it lines up with the "....." row of the camera. Once lined up, I asked her to place a masking tape at the location.

Now, i have a target to aim for when backing up. When the masking tape lines up with the "...."

Wanna see something scary? Now you that the last row "....." means that you're too close for comfort. Okay. Remember that.
    Mamaya pag nasa stop-and-go traffic ka na. Pag may tumutok sa yo na UV Express. Try to engage the R gear para lumitaw yung backup camera mo. You'll see just how close tumutok yung mga *$&%()$*&%$)(* na UV Express na yan. Same with motorcycles. Pag may sumisingit sa likod mo, check mo sa rear camera. Tatatas balahibo mo sa lapit nila.
    Wow. thanks for the info. ako naman sa wednesday ko makukuha unit. grey vx :D

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Will definitely try this! Hahaha kaso isipin ng mga nasa likod ko bakit panay engage ng reverse light ko?

Sulit sakin yung back up cam, yung garahe kasi namin one lane lang pero kasya 2 cars. You need to park closely tipong 5inches lang pagitan ng mga bumper para maisara ng maayos yung gate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tjanteam View Post
    Wow. thanks for the info. ako naman sa wednesday ko makukuha unit. grey vx :D
    San dealer ka nga bro? Ako baka by monday ko na kunin. May lakad kasi ngayon weekend.

Pano diskarte mo sa tint? Ano shades pinalagay mo?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    San dealer ka nga bro? Ako baka by monday ko na kunin. May lakad kasi ngayon weekend.

Pano diskarte mo sa tint? Ano shades pinalagay mo?

Honda Kalookan bro, baka mag medium ako. pero di pa ko sure. sa day ng pick up mo ba ipapa tint vx mo?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yung SA ko kasi nagtatanong na for the tint, ipagawa na niya bukas para for pick-up na lang talaga. Hindi pa ako makadecide what shade hehe.

2 ride namin visor lang tint sa windshield. Nagrerequest si esmi baka pwede ipa full tint na din harapan. Iniisip ko if

Dark yun rear and sides.

Medium yung front and sides.

Kaso baka masagwa tingnan. Tingin niyo?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vintot View Post
    Sir if you dont mind ask ko lang ano work nyo sa SG? Thanks!
    sir Vintot,

Gingeneering po, building services po.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Yung SA ko kasi nagtatanong na for the tint, ipagawa na niya bukas para for pick-up na lang talaga. Hindi pa ako makadecide what shade hehe.

2 ride namin visor lang tint sa windshield. Nagrerequest si esmi baka pwede ipa full tint na din harapan. Iniisip ko if

Dark yun rear and sides.

Medium yung front and sides.

Kaso baka masagwa tingnan. Tingin niyo?

For aesthetics purposes, hindi masyado halata kung iba yung windshield.

Front sides will 'look' lighter than the rear due to the light bleed coming in from the windshield unless super black lahat.

For looks, one color all sides and rear, windshield pwede iba. Whether or not you can live with it is a different thing altogether.