New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 118 of 884 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014

2. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    You guys think the VX+ is an ok upgrade? Or the VX is "sulit" enough?

Thanks

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Just go with the VX. Too expensive ang vx+ but you won't need the additional features.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by weszt View Post
    yea gusto ko talaga ang black, kung meron lang yung blue na kagaya ng asa australia un kunin ko.

the problem is ang magmaintain kasi ng car is ung pinsan ko asa singapore kasi ako work every 2-3 months ako nauwi pinas. so once a week lang yun magagamit ng pinsan ko. sana ok naman sya magmaintain.

galing mo na maintain mo black for 10 years.
    Sir if you dont mind ask ko lang ano work nyo sa SG? Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoMarley View Post
    Just go with the VX. Too expensive ang vx+ but you won't need the additional features.
    Yes, stick with the VX.

IMHO:
    - Hill Start Assist : Not sure how important this is. I've managed to survive without problems using my manual HSA aka the handbrake.
    - Leather Seats : Very nice to have. I wish this was something that was included in VX. Pero this can be remedied with seat covers.
    - Folding rear seats : I guess this would depend on your needs. But if you're going to haul stuff, maybe the Jazz is a better option?
    - VSA & ESS : Now, this I don't know. Maybe this will be useful if you can have the opportunity to drive fast. Definitely not that much when you're stuck in Metro Manila. Maybe if you make frequent long trips to the province where you'll have a chance to floor it.
    - Side Air Bags : Not sure if the usefulness of this in Metro Manila.
    - Rear armrest : Meh...
    - Driver Side Grab Rail : Meh...
    - Tweeters : I guess pwede mo ito ipasadya later on.
    - Dynamic Guide Lines for the back up camera : Now this is another very nice to have function! I'm quite sure this is just a software/firmware function. Sana may makahanap ng paraan to hack into the HU's system to enable this.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. Iba iba naman needs natin eh.

By the way, I asked my SA about the provisions for updating the F/W of the HU should a newer version be available in the future. I read kasi in the Malaysian car review site that Honda prioritized Apple support, but _might_ support Android in the future. So there is a possibility of an update.
    So I asked the SA if they had the facility for updating the HU's F/W should an update become avaiable. I only got a blank stare from my SA. Maybe you can also ask the same question. Baka mas may alam yung SA sa dealership na bibilhan ninyo.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    My guidelines naman sir yung camera ng VX.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoMarley View Post
    My guidelines naman sir yung camera ng VX.
    yes it has!

My SA called nakuha na nila yung PO ko, ready for pick-up na yipeeee! :2thumbsup:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    yes it has!

My SA called nakuha na nila yung PO ko, ready for pick-up na yipeeee! :2thumbsup:
    How long was your waiting time Sir?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    yes it has!

I mean "Dynamic" guidelines.
    So the guidelines on our VX is only straight
    With dynamic guide lines, the grid should flex to the left or to the right depending on the position of your steering wheel. This will give you a better estimation on where the rear end of your car will go to when you're turning while backing up.
    Last edited by ess; November 28th, 2014 at 06:05 PM. Reason: ASCII art didn't work out.. :)

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-PZIN01 View Post
    How long was your waiting time Sir?
    Nung monday ako nag apply ng loan.