New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Kahit pa mas malaki engine ng 86, bebenta pa din to. Honda is honda di magtatagal eh marami agad bodykits para dito saka mga projects like k24 engine swap..

Sent from my GT-I9082

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Paul View Post
    Kahit pa mas malaki engine ng 86, bebenta pa din to. Honda is honda di magtatagal eh marami agad bodykits para dito saka mga projects like k24 engine swap..

Sent from my GT-I9082
    I don't think buyers of this car will have engine swapping in mind.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010

Sent from my GT-I9082
    so why aren't people lining up for it? it's not doing anything special in terms of sales around the world, pano pa kaya sa philippines. while the 86 people we're lining up before it was even available in the market, and the number of people buying an 86 just keeps rising. honda is honda.:bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Di ko sinasabi na darating araw na marami pa crz kaysa sa 86. Mas prefer ko pa din 86 sa totoo lang. Given lang na mas marami fanboys honda marami pa din bibili masabi lang naka crz

Sent from my GT-I9082

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidzz View Post
    Earlier today I was at Honda Alabang for the PMS of my Jazz. Habang nag aantay sa customer lounge, pinasok sa showroom yung demo unit na CRZ. I took the liberty to take some photos of it. (Sorry kung medyo malaki yung pics di ko alam paano i-resize)

dat small disk

I hope in the Mugen edition, they at least fitted bigger brakes, though brembos could be more than welcome.

Is this the same as the USDM edition? because i've seen one on the road and it's really not fugly. It's okay.

Here we only have two trims, CR-Z

and the premium one that is energetic yellow.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Its similar to Honda civic type R, but what is their difference and which is much better.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by KIANTOT View Post
    Its similar to Honda civic type R, but what is their difference and which is much better.
    They are both from honda and that's it. CR-Z is more similar to CR-X, except CR-Z is hybrid.

If you plan to buy one, get the MT since it's more fun to drive.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011

Sent from my GT-I9082
    Too expensive to have an engine swap for this vehicle. You're better off using EK, cheaper to be a project car and has bigger engine bay for K24.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Comparing 86 wih crz is like comparing apples and oranges, the it and the anti-it. With regards to looks, off the bat the 86 may look better straight from dealer but a crz modified can hold its own. Went to Tokyo late last year saw plenty of dressed up crz, maganda rin. As it being under powered, well its not built to be a scorcher.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    is it the cheapest hybrid vehicle around?

i saw this at the casa last friday and it's not a$$ ugly but it is definitely uniquely styled. hindi siya iyong usual sleek and "elongated" design ng mga sports cars
    Last edited by baludoy; August 19th, 2013 at 10:13 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast