New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Dec 2004

http://honda.co.th/th/accord/honda-accord.html

Mayroon na nito sa Thailand at China so ganyan din ang lalabas dito sa 1st quarter of 2011.
    Last edited by eggman; December 24th, 2010 at 07:58 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Can someone please confirm this if its really coming out here in the Philippines? i was told by several honda dealers that the 2011 will remain exactly the same as the 2010.. thanks!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Based on the picture above it does seem that there aren't many changes to the new model above from the current one. I'm considering the Accord for my new purchase next year but was hoping for an all new model and not just an upgrade/enhanced one.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by miko_skyhigh View Post
    Based on the picture above it does seem that there aren't many changes to the new model above from the current one. I'm considering the Accord for my new purchase next year but was hoping for an all new model and not just an upgrade/enhanced one.
    Some improvements:

*less cluttered and confusing central dash controls.
    *new grille and front bumper.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Halos walang nagbago

Mas maganda parin ang Sonata...

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Halos walang nagbago

Mas maganda parin ang Sonata...
    Both cars made it to the 10 best cars of Car and Driver publication (if its any important to anyone).

Not to turn this thread into A vs B, but I feel the Accord has better interiors and build quality. So far nothing beats (in this segment) the exterior design of the Sonata!

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvintl22 View Post
    Can someone please confirm this if its really coming out here in the Philippines? i was told by several honda dealers that the 2011 will remain exactly the same as the 2010.. thanks!
    Definitely coming here. Honda Philippines sources their Accord units from Thailand so if Thailand has it then thats what we are getting soon. Btw, the US Accord's looks has been updated with the same theme.

Several dealers or rather SA(s) saying it will remain the same for 2011 are just saying so bec. they have a bunch of unsold units that need to moved out before this facelift comes.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Definitely coming here. Honda Philippines sources their Accord units from Thailand so if Thailand has it then thats what we are getting soon. Btw, the US Accord's looks has been updated with the same theme.

Several dealers or rather SA(s) saying it will remain the same for 2011 are just saying so bec. they have a bunch of unsold units that need to moved out before this facelift comes.
    so would you guys suggest i wait for the new model change? the SA told me that they wouldn't be coming out with a new one because of the black leather change from 2010? 3 SAs from different hondas already told me that there wouldnt be a change in 2011, hmm..

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvintl22 View Post
    so would you guys suggest i wait for the new model change? the SA told me that they wouldn't be coming out with a new one because of the black leather change from 2010? 3 SAs from different hondas already told me that there wouldnt be a change in 2011, hmm..
    Unless you really need a car right now, I would suggest waiting for the new one to arrive.

It is never in the SAs' interest to tell customers to delay purchases (ie bec of new releases). Like any sales job, their main goal is to close a deal right now and make their quota. Anything else goes out the window.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    usually in our market subtle changes leads to unreasonable price increase!I hope the pricing of this new accord is an exception

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2011 Honda Accord