New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    grabe traffic ngayon nowadays lalo na kapag malapit na yun christmas season. kaya kapag ako na lang magisa, i just ride my motorcycle kahit medyo malayo yun pupuntahan, wag lang umulan. Konting ingat din ako.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    2 hours. di ko na maalala kung kelan. basta yun yung may nahulog na 18 wheeler oil tanker sa tulay sa SLEX. grabe sobra traffic nun. tapos pagdating ko pa ng calamba ubos battery ko. as in. ayaw na magstart. kaya napabili ng di oras ng bago.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    from one end of Annapolis Street, Greenhills (Club Filipino) to the other end of Annapolis Street, Greenhills (EDSA) : 2.5 hours.

distance from one end to the other is about 1/2 km.

That was the worst, but on a daily basis, the daily congestion there is caused by:

OB Montessorry School

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    My own worst was about 2 or 3 hours along edsa approaching megamall. It was one of the first octoberfests and I had no idea so many people were going to be there.

re: santolan-edsa

I think they're not allowed to move away from their assigned post, and since wala namang traffic sa edsa wala talaga syang gagawin.

Limitation talaga yun ng mga minor roads (minor compared to edsa anyways). They get a lot less time on green than the major road, so if there's a lot of cars minsan hindi maiiiwasan magkaroon ng heavy traffic. Add to that all those intersections along santolan where both you and the opposite lane get a green light and some people have to turn left... Super hassle! Sometimes the green will have turned back to red and only one car in your lane gets through. For that stretch of road I really think they should give separate go signals for vehicles going straight and turning left.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    from aurora - anonas then via c5 - bicutan to san pedro .. 530pm ako umalis from aurora.. sobrang traffic cubao dahil sa mga nakabalandrang jeep at malakas na buhos ng ulan.. from c5 (before exit toll way about 3kms) traffic na until susana heights.. nakarating ako sa amin past 1am san pedro..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    1.5 hours from Roxas Blvd (Manila Hotel) going to Binondo.
    Reason: Un mga jeeps tumambay sa gitna ng Cityhall....

OT: kala ko nun umupo si Lim eh magiging maayos ang traffic, it became worse

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    4hrs from greenhills to Mall of asia.. 3pm-7pm.. Jan.2006 Pyrolympics & Dolphin show..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    October, 2006.... left Day's Hotel beside SM Batangas City bound for Manila at 8am, arrived in Manila at 10pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There was this typhoon na really devastated the whole stretch of SLEX.... had lunch at around 9pm and dinner at 11pm....

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    year 2000 pinakamatagal na traffic jam na naranasan ko. we left around 7 or 8 pm from novaliches, nakauwi kami 5am in the morning. grabe talaga yun. I was just a kid that time though.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    nung 2001 0 2002 ata yun nasa sumilang exit kami slex 2:30pm malaks ang ulan at nagpakawala ng tubig sa dam halos ibang sasakyan counter flow na sa slex ,, nakarating kami sa bicutan exit 10:30pm

at saka this 2005 yung nagkaruon ng contest sa fireworks sa roxas boulevard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Your longest hours stuck in traffic.