New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    He was ticketed for a traffic violation near the same road before. The ticket was no longer valid as a proxy for a driver license as it already beyond the time allotted for redeeming it. At least, that was what i heard the investigator said.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you choose to settle, nothing goes on record, thus, it's only your word against his when it comes time to talk about money. Better that you did it that way and insisted on putting it on blotter.

It'll make it much harder for him to get his license back... actually... if he was driving without a license due to a prior, they should have impounded his car then and there...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    License plate sounds familiar. Dyan din kasi route ko everyday from San Juan to Makati and back. Will watch out for the mokong.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I already sent a pm to the moderator to correct the license plate number. It's XLT 335.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    hahaha dapat binaril mo na

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kung wala siya DL pero may TVR na hindi expired that is considered as a valid DL. Pero kung wala talaga siya DL abswelto ka na. Kahit he was rear ended by you and technically it is your fault dahil walang DL wala ka pananagutan doon. Get tne Police report and have your insurance do the rest.

Ingat sa pag mamaneho, dami talaga ogag na dirvers sa kalye.

Did you notice a mark on the car?
    HCP sticker or CSG sticker? (I assume it is a 7th gen civic dahil sa series ng plate)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sa susunod sir ingat nalng po, konting relax para di na mangyari ulit, pag may ganyan just let him pass through kahit mauna pa siya at humaharurot or swerve ng swerve let him/her be... it won't make you less of a man kung mauna man siya sayo di ka naman nakikipagkarera

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i had no intentions of hitting him at all. when he was able to pass me, i didn't really intended to pursue him anymore but he waited for me and really wanted to prove his point. Eh, thought he already did but he intentionally braked when i didn't expect it. hence, the hit. To be honest, the misaligned bumper wouldn't cost much at all but he went out of the car and tried to intimidate me. Couldn't let that one pass. I have to admit that my emotions got the best of me once he confronted me. If i kept my cool, i could have noticed that he was somewhat drunk and also that he didn't have a license.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    saka kahit pa sabihin nya na pulis sya ay di un excuse para sa ginawa nya. kaya lang ingat ka kasi baka masamang pulis yan at bweltahan ka.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    20 yr. old policeman?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
XLT 355 - Taking things too far.