New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ Sinohin View Post
    bakit kasi uupo sa railing? tsk
    nagpapasikat yan siguro. alam mo na, compensating for something she doesnt have :D

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    afaik, medyo pabilog yung railings sa Megamall. It's not at all improbable that she lost balance and fell.

Dati me nakita pa akong grupo ng bata, nag ala Parkour sa basement ng Megamall. Sarap batukan mga bata pati magulang

My theory on why kids act so stupid these days: in earlier generations, kids had more physical play, and in the course of playing, have had accidents and experienced pain/injury from such accidents, and they became wiser from it. e.g. you tried jumping over tables and chairs, broke an arm, you learn that delikado pala, and you would at least be more careful the next time you pull something like that.

Kids from later generations don't seem to have this anymore, so they grow up stupid, in the sense of their physical capabilities(or lack thereof), the danger/risks involved, playground physics, and just how much something like that can hurt if you screw up. It's a kind of intelligence imho, body smarts if you will. That's why you see people falling into lakes because they were texting while walking, kids falling over balconies while trying to take a selfie, and then this.

i'm sorry, but if she was really just showboating, i feel very little sympathy for her. Kawawa yung naiwang pamilya. Buti kamo walang nadamay na ibang tao.

Even the Jackass generation were smarter than this, in the sense that they knew they were gonna get hurt.
    Last edited by badkuk; February 16th, 2016 at 10:14 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    afaik, medyo pabilog yung railings sa Megamall. It's not at all improbable that she lost balance and fell.

Dati me nakita pa akong grupo ng bata, nag ala Parkour sa basement ng Megamall. Sarap batukan mga bata pati magulang

My theory on why kids act so stupid these days: in earlier generations, kids had more physical play, and in the course of playing, have had accidents and experienced pain/injury from such accidents, and they became wiser from it. e.g. you tried jumping over tables and chairs, broke an arm, you learn that delikado pala, and you would at least be more careful the next time you pull something like that.

Kids from later generations don't seem to have this anymore, so they grow up stupid, in the sense of their physical capabilities(or lack thereof), the danger/risks involved, playground physics, and just how much something like that can hurt if you screw up. It's a kind of intelligence imho, body smarts if you will. That's why you see people falling into lakes because they were texting while walking, kids falling over balconies while trying to take a selfie, and then this.

i'm sorry, but if she was really just showboating, i feel very little sympathy for her. Kawawa yung naiwang pamilya. Buti kamo walang nadamay na ibang tao.

Even the Jackass generation were smarter than this, in the sense that they knew they were gonna get hurt.

Dunno which is worse. To have died because of suicide or to have died because one was plainly stupid.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    P0t*! buti walang nabagsakang ayaw pa mamatay ng maaga

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Dunno which is worse. To have died because of suicide or to have died because one was plainly stupid.
    From stupidity...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    One stupid lesbo less for this counrty. Buti na lang namatay na agad baka bumoto pa kay Negro yang si stupido. Magpakamatay lang gusto pa sa aircon, social ang gaga.
    i have nothing against lesbos, but I agree she is one stupid crap! buti wala syang tinamaan sa baba at nangdamay pa.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Read about this one in paper this morning.
    Matanda na pala eh. 40+ na

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Another proof that age is not tantamount to maturity. Seen punks in their 50's behaving like teenagers

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    P0t*! buti walang nabagsakang ayaw pa mamatay ng maaga
    Oo nga no. Sobrang kawawa naman siguro kung may nabagsakan yun, malamang patay din yun.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I wonder though, you wouldn't sit on a railings and shout walang Forever kung magisa ka lang. Asan na yung mga kasama nya? Or talagang nag trip lang sya mag isa?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast