New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003

VIRAL: Woman jumps to death at SM Megamall on Valentine's Day

Viral photos of ‘woman’s’ alleged suicide at SM Megamall shock netizens

By proffsg - February 15, 2016 765 views 0

A woman died in apparent suicide jump at SM Megamall in Mandaluyong City on Valentine’s Day, according to news reports.

Sources said that a lesbian, wearing green t-shirt and khaki shorts, committed suicide by jumping from the 4th or 5th floor of SM Megamall Building B.

“The lifeless body of the person was sprawled face down on the mall’s tiled floor near an elevator,” Inquirer said.

Suicide at SM Megamall on Valentines Day Image 5
    News reports said the death is believed to be a suicide.

But according to the comment of Facebook user Noi Ramirez, he said those who witnessed before she fell said the woman did not commit suicide.

“She was being playful with her companions and sat on the railing and shouted “walang forever,” she added. “Unfortunately, she slipped and fell.”
    Last edited by Monseratto; February 15th, 2016 at 08:19 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    "walang forever" probably was her last cry for understanding of what she was to do. her lover probably broke up with her kaya yun ang sinabi nya. being playful may just be her way of saying good bye.

ot. i always thought when it comes to love that gays commit suicide while lesbians kill their lover or rival.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Did they really have to mention that she was a lesbian?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Hmm. Kung sasabihin na accident siyang na hulog. Like na sandal sa harang.. pwd yun kung matangkad siya. Pero kung around 5'3 siya e almost hangang dib dib siguro niya ang harang. Malabo siyang ma hulog else sadya niya or nag jojoke siyA na tatalon..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    The first paragraph said "apparent" suicide", yet in the following paragraph, naging suicide na talaga, then further down it disputed the suicide claim

Judging from the eyewitness accounts baka aksidente nga...so she died from stupidity rather than by suicide

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dishcom View Post
    Hmm. Kung sasabihin na accident siyang na hulog. Like na sandal sa harang.. pwd yun kung matangkad siya. Pero kung around 5'3 siya e almost hangang dib dib siguro niya ang harang. Malabo siyang ma hulog else sadya niya or nag jojoke siyA na tatalon..
    "sat on the railings and shouted"

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I wish people would stop saying that "walang forever"

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    The first paragraph said "apparent" suicide", yet in the following paragraph, naging suicide na talaga, then further down it disputed the suicide claim

Judging from the eyewitness accounts baka aksidente nga...so she died from stupidity rather than by suicide

One stupid lesbo less for this counrty. Buti na lang namatay na agad baka bumoto pa kay Negro yang si stupido. Magpakamatay lang gusto pa sa aircon, social ang gaga.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    One stupid lesbo less for this counrty.]:
    oh my goodness :bwahaha: This is why I love macsd! hahaha! PC thrown out the window

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    bakit kasi uupo sa railing? tsk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast