Last Sunday Aug 31, After fetching my girlfriend from her house, we were driving in edsa just after the end of the flyover from ayala avenue and before the bus lanes when a white pajero (fieldmaster type with chrome mags) suddenly moves into my lane from the right. I was forced to move to the left to avoid my driver fender and headlight being hit. my girlfriend became somewhat hysterical because of the sudden movement and told me if i did anything to provoke them or didn't I see them? she blames me for somebody trying to drive us off the lane from behind? well, i got angry and basically caught up with them, went in front of them and left them in the dust while she keeps on telling me to stop it. :whoa:

I was going to enter the street at the corner of the Aristocrat lamps building when we caught sight of the Pajero again. It seems that the driver kept on swerving and it was really his style of driving. I can tolerate bus and taxi drivers but reckless ones like him can really get on my nerves.