New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Sunday Aug 31, After fetching my girlfriend from her house, we were driving in edsa just after the end of the flyover from ayala avenue and before the bus lanes when a white pajero (fieldmaster type with chrome mags) suddenly moves into my lane from the right. I was forced to move to the left to avoid my driver fender and headlight being hit. my girlfriend became somewhat hysterical because of the sudden movement and told me if i did anything to provoke them or didn't I see them? she blames me for somebody trying to drive us off the lane from behind? well, i got angry and basically caught up with them, went in front of them and left them in the dust while she keeps on telling me to stop it. :whoa:

I was going to enter the street at the corner of the Aristocrat lamps building when we caught sight of the Pajero again. It seems that the driver kept on swerving and it was really his style of driving. I can tolerate bus and taxi drivers but reckless ones like him can really get on my nerves.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    baka lasing

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    might be although it was around 430pm

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    not a single day pass, that i dont encounter such things here in phils. stay cool, and let him pass na lang. masasanay ka din.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Mahirap talagang magpigil ng sarili pag nakatagpo ka ng mga balasubas na ganyan. As much as possible wag kang papatol sa mga bastos na motorista pag kasama mo gf/nanay/lola/ate mo, sigurado pagkatapos nun butas ang tenga mo sa katatalak nila.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pinanonood ko na lang ang mga ganyan. and hoping may makatapat na ka-parehas niya para magtanda. makate siguro paa

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ewan ko lang kung makaasta sya pag expedition hummer o kaya bmw x5 ang gaganyanin nya baka kaya matapang dahil akala nya bigtym na ang dala nyan pajero

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Did you manage to get the plates ?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    let it pass. daming ganyan sa kalye. everyday, i encounter morons too like that.
    na-pressure ka lang siguro dahil kasama mo gf mo. hehehehe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Another example of road bullies (simply because he is driving a big SUV)?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
White Pajero tried to drive me off my lane