New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Really, I would love to run over those jaywalkers.

And to those who cannot follow their own ped. lights.

Stupid.

Once, there were several peds who were walking UNDER AN OVERPASS and I was traveling at a quite fast pace. Lost my momentum since I had to slow down just to let the jaywalkers pass.

I'm pretty saddened at how our T.Es. deal with these kind of people, as if they do not see them doing such irregularities. They simply just ignore them instead of the correct way which is to apprehend them and give them a ticket, if possible. :/

Poor Philippines.
    wala kasi bro mahuhuthot yung TE sa jaywalker kaya yung mga motorist ang binabantayan.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    sa hongkong maganda may beep yung ped lights kaya alam mo na kung kelan ka pwedeng tumawid nakakamiss yung tunog hahaha!
    dun yata kapag nasagasaan ka tapos ang mali ay ped mismo lusot ang driver e

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    pag matatanda, binibigay ko na, pinapatawid ko.
    pag bata-bata naman, depende, kung mabilis sya tatawid, sige go, kung makupad at patext text pa o pat*nga-t*nga, binubusinahan ko.
    pag sa gilid ng daan tas mabagal pa, binubusinahan ko rin ng maige, lalo na kapag alam naman na may sasakyan tapos dun pa sya dumaan.
    depende rin minsan yung mga pinagbibigyan ko, kung alanganin ako tumigil, bubusinahan kita, kung kaya ko itigil, sige tawid.
    ayoko nung mga tumatawid sa intersection lalo na pag go na....binubusinahan ko ng maige, pag balasubas yung tumatawid, didikitan ko, pero di ko sinasagasaan.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    What about the classic group of jaywalking girls? Crossing the street illegally and/or without regards for the traffic lights then if suddenly caught in the middle starts to run like hell, laughing, and shouting 'Aaaaayyy! Aaaaay!' :bwahaha:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    What about those people who insist on crossing in front of a basement parking exit, even when the warning siren and red light is flashing? Kainis yung mga ganon! Imagine, you're on the way up tapos you have to make a full stop dahil may tumatawid sa harap mo.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
when you see a pedestrian crossing the street do you let them through...