New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by digitel View Post
    *MaxAJ - even though we are going to roar our vehicle nothing will still happen, I just find it too stupid when a honda civic tries to race against an isuzu ipv, every body will know who will most likely win this kind of race.

Ok na siguro yung wag patulan yung ganun tao, we won't go down to his level.
    Bilib ako sa coolness ng dad nyo sir. That's the right attitude. Pag pumupunta ako laguna dyan sa bayan ng Sta. Rosa ako tumutuloy. Traffic na nga dyan maangas pa?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by emms1121 View Post
    Bilib ako sa coolness ng dad nyo sir. That's the right attitude. Pag pumupunta ako laguna dyan sa bayan ng Sta. Rosa ako tumutuloy. Traffic na nga dyan maangas pa?
    Ay sa bayan kayo ng santa rosa? sa may san lorenzo kami nakatira eh, yung sa may enchanted ahahaha!

Thank you mga sir! Sana maging role model siya para sa ating lahat! (Yung dad ko nalang sana, wag na pati yung driver nung WBB644) Pinost ko to para pag type nung owner ng plate niya sa yahoo lalabas to hehe at para lesson din sa ating lahat.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    sigh, those ricers... a little bit of mods and they're big headed na. (although if that happened to me the result will always be obvious, a big and powerful engine will mostly trump those riced out below 2000cc cars)

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    eh kaya po pala mayabang eh.

naka honda civic eh.

dont worry, some day when i had my first car. and when I met the mokong one day asking me for a race (dreaming my first car to be sir) then ill just get out of my car. get my portable driller.... and blow his tires

nah. just kidding. im not that hot headed person

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    *TS...you/we got a role model there in terms of driving, right attitude at the right time, never fail to impress me/us, for sure.

nice move on your part to share this ordinary incident w/ extra-ordinary conclusion...at least we're informed bout the driving harakiri skills of that car pretending racer daw! talk about immaturity on the road..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by digitel View Post
    Thank you mga sir! Sana maging role model siya para sa ating lahat! (Yung dad ko nalang sana, wag na pati yung driver nung WBB644) Pinost ko to para pag type nung owner ng plate niya sa yahoo lalabas to hehe at para lesson din sa ating lahat.
    oo nga ano! hahaha! tinype ko lumabas ngaat unang una pa sa google! hahaha!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
WBB 644 sana makahanap ka ng katapat mo!