New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pag may business ka maliit man o malaki kelangan mo i maintain ang good personal realtionship sa lahat mapa customer mo i hindi. Napaka hirap masira ang reputasyon, ang hirap ibalik niyan.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Maybe this Grace is a disgruntled employee trying to get back at her boss.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    diba resolved na? what's the fuss?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by torque2006 View Post
    diba resolved na? what's the fuss?
    Er, the fuss is that instances like this could have been easily avoided with proper customer relations (or, at the very least, plain good manners).

A lot of providers in the service sector would close down if they had to atone for every customer service blunder their staff commit. Hindi pwede yung lagi na lang 'consuelo de bobo' (apologizing, offering refunds/rebates/freebies, etc.). Conducting business doesn't have to be a world of pain, both for clients and providers alike.

EDIT: Having dabbled in events coordination, I've experienced being on both sides of the fence. Defunct na yung outfit namin, pero until now, we still receive e-mail inquiries for weddings. Kung tutuusin, pwede na namin silang sungitan kasi ang kulit-kulit nila, tutal wala namang mawawala sa amin since we don't do events anymore.

Pero dahil hindi naman masama ang magtanong, what I do is just thank them for their inquiry, remind them that we're already retired, and then refer them to other coordinators they may be interested in.

Yung sa reaction ni Grace, you don't even have to undergo extensive training in customer relations; GMRC lang naman ang kelangan. She may have had a personal emergency or some other issue at the time, but nothing can justify her snapping at a client like that. Especially since she replied through e-mail; she had a lot of opportunities to think over and edit what she typed prior to sending.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; May 29th, 2007 at 05:17 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ^yup pero instances like these are unavoidable kahit gaano pa kaganda customer relations training/orientation ng empleyado..minsan nagkakamali lang talaga at baka may galit sa management kaya ganyan ang treatment sa customers.

if I were the customer i would demand my money back, demand for an apology from the employee or management personally then lastly b!tch a little more to people i know..then thats it, its not like the management tried to defend their blunder.

we don't know the whole story so thats just me.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Bumili na lang sya ng resort. Tapos ang problema. hehehe.

Seriously, that's the best way to deal with it.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Bumili na lang sya ng resort. Tapos ang problema. hehehe.

Seriously, that's the best way to deal with it.
    Bilhin niya yung Virgin Beach resort mismo.
    :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In the Customer Service industry, the customer is always right. A customer can get away with much more than just the perceived sarcasm in that email. That Grace character did not do the right thing. Despite all allegations and accusations aimed at her resort, she still should have appreciated the fact that the customer was going out of her way to give the resort a chance by booking there, and by confirming what amenities and services they can provide the customer. Tsk Tsk!

But yes, well-meant words get lost in translation when transferred from one person to another through email.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    baka tyempo may dalaw si grace...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    [QUOTE=toinktoink;822196]
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    What would you do if you were in the shoes of this customer:

i have heard so many bad comments about your resort, but we are giving you the possibility that your resort is one of the best places we would be in laiya.
    thank you very much for your kind consideration. we are looking forward to enjoy our stay in your beautiful resort.

IMO, if i were the guest, i will not mention this comments... Kasi kung isa ako sa mga employee dun, i will mark "X" on those guest. For me all the request are reasonable, except on this remark. .. I will do the same as grace did! My opinion only!!
    +1 ako dito

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Virgin Beach Resort, Laiya  - Customer Disservice