New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    as i stated above, there were 2 lanes open but still he decided to use the exit lane/shoulder. i happened to be on it already and had my signal light on and i was just about to make the curve but still he came fast doing about 120, giving me the highbeam and honking. do you think that's right??? 120? did he exit? no. he just used the lane to overtake the other vehicles.
    Don't worry, moe. These type of drivers are probably immature individuals who need to compensate for some shortcomings in life, by going beyond speed limits, and trying to beat/overtake everyone else in the highway.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by webmiester View Post
    We can put speedbumped every few meters on the shoulders We need to put the speedbumbs na maumbok at masakit kapag mabilis ang andar. Then they shouldnt be spaced too near to each other, so that vehicles with legitimate problems can really use the shoulder. They'll just be for the fast cars.
    or mga humps na parang yung mga nasa ayala tunnel tapos spaced every few meters. siguradong wala nang mag-oovertake sa shoulder nun

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by weremanok View Post
    or mga humps na parang yung mga nasa ayala tunnel tapos spaced every few meters. siguradong wala nang mag-oovertake sa shoulder nun
    Yup, actually those were closer to what I had in mind, kaso wawa naman yung mga legit na naflat ng gulong or nasiraan. Its hard to push a car through dami-daming humps.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Using the shoulder as an overtaking/fast lane