New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Makati, Nov, 19, Friday:

A friend of mine driving less than a week old Ford Everest, no plate yet and with conduction sticker ending 9. She was caught by a police stating a coding violation since her conduction sticker ends with "9", apparently coding every Fridays....

The ordinance Violation receipt indicates that the violation is VIOLATION OF VVRS.

What do you mean by this VVRS?

And also, is the offense valid, I mean since there's no plate available yet and she carries a certification that she is allowed to operate in compliance with section 2 (b) Administrative order No. 8331001, blah blah blah...

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Got it, Vehicular Volume Reduction Scheme..

But is the so called violation covered by this scheme?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    sa pagkaka-alam ko, pag wala pang plates, basis talaga for VVRS ang end ng conduction sticker.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    more ways to make money.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yup its valid. pag wala pa talagang plate yung conduction stickers ang basis

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alam ko bawal din gamitin ang sasakyan pag walang plate number. Conduction stickers are only valid upto 3 days from date of invoice from dealer.

Dapat ito muna ang kaso nya, driving without proper legal plates. Either di alam yung kaso ipapataw o nalimutan.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Update... according to my mader (who is an MD, by the way), di na rin masyadong "honored" ang mga MD unless may MD badge galing sa Phil Med Assoc.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    If yun Conduction sticker ang pagbabasehan sa Color Coding kalokohan yun. Tama yun Police to apprehend him not because bawal yun ending nun conduction sticker nya but bec it's illegal to use your car without PLATES (Thanks to LTO). Nevertheless ganun pa din, apprehended pa din sya... hehehe...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    kelan pa kaya to na-implement? kse AFAIK, nung bago pa lang ung crv ko, i use it everyday... as in "everyday"... 5 ung ending ng conduction sticker ko and yet, never pa ako nahuli dahil coding... btw, Feb 2003 ko po nakuha ung kotse ko..

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hmmm... additional info for me.. hindi ko ito alam ahh.. hehehehe

pasensiya na po... taong mangmang ehh.... :sorry:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Traffic Violations