Quote Originally Posted by wally View Post
I will be writing a formal letter to the Gateway Mgt. file a formal protest on the conduct of the security guards and try to secure a tape of the incident if available. Will also try to talk to the wash your car boy if he would be willing to execute an affidavit, he was very near the incident, maybe around 8-10 meters away. By monday I will be asking a friend from the PNP to trace the plate number.

I shall not be posting the plate number in the meantime so as not to complicate matters (baka sabihin sinisiraan ko lang siya kung sino man siya). If things don't work out, I will do so.
Wally, hope to still hear your updates. It may be possible now to get further help through Cheryl Cosim of ABS-CBN since she experienced a similar gun totting incident as you, and has now initiated a manhunt for the gun-owner who threathened her, as well as the move to permanently deny him a license to own a firearm for life - something you may also aim to achieve against the gun owner who threathened your life at gateway.