New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would be playing a little bit of a devil's advocate here. Why go through all the trouble reporting it to the police, getting the plate number to know the owner, filling a law suit? Sayang ang oras mo. Think about your family, in a few days you,ll get over it and, as you have said, enjoy the company of your family. You should be complaining to the management of Gateway and their security group on how they handle that situation. Let's face it that guy lived by the gun (pardon to gun owners here) and sooner or later he will meet someone who has one too. Nandun kami ni misis kagabi sa gateway, even rode the electric jeepney to to and from Ali mall.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    I would be playing a little bit of a devil's advocate here. Why go through all the trouble reporting it to the police, getting the plate number to know the owner, filling a law suit? Sayang ang oras mo. Think about your family, in a few days you,ll get over it and, as you have said, enjoy the company of your family. You should be complaining to the management of Gateway and their security group on how they handle that situation. Let's face it that guy lived by the gun (pardon to gun owners here) and sooner or later he will meet someone who has one too. Nandun kami ni misis kagabi sa gateway, even rode the electric jeepney to to and from Ali mall.
    That is precisely why Jerks get away with things in the Philippines.

If that guy has an unlicenced gun or no permit to carry, he is in serious trouble. Basta hanap ka ng strong padrino to back you. Be Strong, My Friend.

As Edmund Burke said: 'All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Baka nga di opisyal yan, most likely may kaibigang opisyal or tauhan ni opisyal yan kaya ganyan yan

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay
    dude, i can't believe you're advice. aggravated assault na yung nangyari eh di mo pa ba ire-report sa police? thing about your family? take action and report the guy because of your family. make the streets a little bit safer for your family to walk/drive in.

Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    That is precisely why Jerks get away with things in the Philippines.

If that guy has an unlicenced gun or no permit to carry, he is in serious trouble. Basta hanap ka ng strong padrino to back you. Be Strong, My Friend.

As Edmund Burke said: 'All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’
    yes, this guy has to be taught a lesson. you just can't go around making threats and pointing guns in people's faces no matter your position in the community.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Nyahaha ikaw talaga SQ pati ba naman yun tatanong mo pa! Bute nga hindi sya binaril right there and then! Speaking of baril, gunshow na pala sa July 16-19 sa Mega!

TS:

The important thing here is you are safe at walang nangyari sa iyo. Ang mga taong ganyan ay mga halang ang kaluluwa! Di man lang nya inisip na kasama nya asawa nya at anak nya!

Diba nga may kasabihan ang nakikita ng mga bata sa matatanda ay gagayahin din ng mga bata!

Iyon nga ang masama Sis. Paglaki ng bata, ganoon din... Hindi titino ang bansa natin....

8202:sampay:

Last edited by LadyRider; July 5th, 2009 at 09:32 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Kung mataas na opisyal iyan bakit umalis siya agad? Pa trace mo yung plate no., small time lang iyan lintik na iyan. Hanggang sumbong ka lang sa guard? T*do pala siya humihiram lang ng tapang yung baklang yun sa baril. Let's just wish he makes it to the front pages of newspapers very soon, preferably a picture of his corpse.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    hi bossing, madalas din ako sa area na yan and i am more than willing to help u para ma-trace yang kumag na yan. u should call 982-7777 and look 4 mr. mike enriquez' c/o imbestigador. naghhanap tlga ng ganyang cases ang mga makakausap mo roon. madami talgang ganyan character na dapat mabigyan ng lecture.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by wally View Post
    Today is the start of my 2nd life! I feel so because of what I just went through at the hands of a gun-toting individual whom I had a most unfortunate encounter with yesterday evening at the parking lot of Gateway in Cubao.

I had just rounded the corner following the exit arrows leasing towards the exit of the underground parking lot when to my surprise a grey Mitsubishi Adventure going the wrong way appears before me. Since it was a bit tight, I motion to him to look at the directional sign but I get a dirty finger instead and a mouthfull of what I surmise could be invectives basing from the movements of his mouth.

Since he was travelling with his wife and son whom I could see in his car, I thought that he would just let it pass and move by the side to let me through. I was mistaken, he alights from his car and rushes towards me. I thought I could still reason out with him but he was just so full of rage at this time. I go down from my car and all hell breaks loose, he hurls invectives at me all the time pointing his finger at my face. I told him that he was the one who committed a mistake going against traffic but he did not care at all. Then out of nowhere he pulled out a gun, cocked it and pointed it at me, then he told me “ sino ngayon ang matapang". The only thing I could do was to tell him “babarilin mo ako para lang dito?”.

At this piont my whole life passes through my eyes and then I started to shout to attract the guard on duty. It took some time before a guard and a car washer would arrive but before that, the gunman further aggravated the situation by saying “****** ina ka! Sumbong sa guard, lang pala kaya mo!” However, as soon as he saw the guard, he went back to his car and and rushed towards the exit, I narrated to the guard what transpired and asked them to hold the Mitsubishi Adventure at the gate and call the police. They then asked me to move aside and not follow so as not to aggravate the situation further.
    Kung wala siyang baril, magtatapang din kaya siya?

Ipamedia mo yan, di takot sa pulis yang mga yan pero pag reporter na may cameraman ang kaharap, tiklop sila.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wally View Post
    I shall not be posting the plate number in the meantime so as not to complicate matters (baka sabihin sinisiraan ko lang siya kung sino man siya). If things don't work out, I will do so.
    thats ok, as long as the plate number has been acknowledged by the Gateway and Police officials. Yup... do so otherwise.

hope you are feeling a bit better now.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    bilib din ako sa tapang mo TS. you still had the presence of mind to answer with a non-aggressive reply and get the attention of others. kung ako yan either maihi ako or lumaban physically which could lead to something more serious.

if you do have the resources and the connections, i suggest too that you pursue the case and teach the guy a lesson. kung hindi man siya ang makakarma, most likely asawa't anak niya.

good luck!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Terror at Gateway