New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Camote (oo naman peace tayo ),

Check the MOA with the PNP regarding leaving identification on the scene. Dun namin nadali yung mga tiga-Land Bank. It covers emergency/high risk transport units. It states (though not in verbatim) than even in an emergency, should a mishap occur, the operators of the emergency/high risk vehicle should acknowledge to the other party that they are aware that such situation has occured either by stopping (unlikely given the nature of operations these vehicles are subjected to), by gesturing clearly, or by leaving identification as to how they can be reached at a later time.

Otherwise, it is hit and run. Ang palusot kasi samin dati, dapat sumunod kami or we take down the numbers written on the side. What if sa sobrang layo ng destination ng unit nila? What if i-deny nila ang incident if we call the number. Court decided in favor of us. We overcharge them. Case closed.

I have nothing against firetrucks or firefighters in general (well except maybe for a certain 'volunteer' firefighter driving around in a red pajero with tinted plates). Siguro dapat intindihin din nila yung other side. Minsan wala na talagang room to maneuver ang ibang motorista thats why they just stop dead in their tracks in hopes that there will be enough room to clear whatever vehicle will be coming through. Not all motorists who get involved in crashes, do so because they played chicken with emergency vehicles.
    in my knowledge yung mga bank armored cars shouldn't be using our road like police,ambulances and firetrucks. it is privately owned at walang life-saving factor. i mean pwede naman nila ideliver yan early in the morning or when traffic is light unlike emergency vehicles. they shouldn't be even running traffic lights and should be treated as regular motorists that deliver goods.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    right... kainis lalo na yung mga kumakaliwa sa intersections na no left turn naman... antayin nila mag change yung light, all the while, naka hambalang sila sa mga sasakyang nasa likod nila...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Taxi hit and run by firetruck...