New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    It's not just the rear fog lights that are irritating; some naked rear lights are also blinding. This is the case with vehicles with broken housing but the bulbs still work. I've encountered numerous vehicles at night where the bulbs for parking/signaling are exposed and it's just too bright for comfort. I just slow down and change lanes (where applicable) and either stay far back. This is most irritating during rush hour bumper-to-bumper traffic and you have what looks like a headlight aimed right back at you.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Do people really need those rear fogs?!

Just stick loads of P100 reflectors bought from blade on the back. That will get the attention of drivers behind. Be creative and form the words KEEP DISTANCE from reflectors if they really wanna get the point across!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Do people really need those rear fogs?!

Just stick loads of P100 reflectors bought from blade on the back. That will get the attention of drivers behind. Be creative and form the words KEEP DISTANCE from reflectors if they really wanna get the point across!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    City driving, di na dapat gamitin. Pero kapag madaling araw na, pwede.

Kapag umuulan ng malakas, pwede.

Pag nasa provincial roads, pwede rin.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    pag merong naka HID na naka HI. On mo ang rear fog light then ayun masisilaw sila. jk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Badtrip nga yan mga naka on ang rear fog kahit wala naman ulan or fog. Ginagawa ko iniilawan ko ng highbeam pero di nila naiintindihan. Marami MS and Impreza na ganito. Kagabi yun MS GLS SE grabe lahat ng ilaw binuksan talaga, rear fog, fog lamp, HID low beam and High beam. Kulang na lang pati hazard and reverse light on nya na din kung pwede lang. Very inconsiderate.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    sometimes it annoys me so much i slow down and let them over take and then i follow them with high beams then. heheheh..

I'm also guilty of that and sometimes take the pain of driving in such a way that my left headlight's aimed right at his left wing mirror!!!!

With an Opel Astra driving with high beams is no laughing matter!!!!

The rear fog lamp, as the term implies, is only to be used in foggy conditions or, in the case of the Philippines, heavy rain in lieu of the hazard lights.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    daming ganito sa makati.

ang masakit dito dahil kotse lang gamit namin eh tutok na tutok sa mata mo mga ilaw nila.

tapos kahit na traffic na sila at nasa unahan sila di manlang mag patay or mag low beam.

Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Badtrip nga yan mga naka on ang rear fog kahit wala naman ulan or fog. Ginagawa ko iniilawan ko ng highbeam pero di nila naiintindihan. Marami MS and Impreza na ganito. Kagabi yun MS GLS SE grabe lahat ng ilaw binuksan talaga, rear fog, fog lamp, HID low beam and High beam. Kulang na lang pati hazard and reverse light on nya na din kung pwede lang. Very inconsiderate.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Everybody nowadays is out to prove who has the brightest headlights on the road. Gone were the days when drivers would automatically dip their headlamps when encountering another vehicle. Dipping your beams to an oncoming driver in the opposite lane shows that you are respecting a co-driver, you are a responsible and sensible motorist.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Astig daw sila eh.. Isipin mo walang MS sa Europe pero may rear fog. Siguro dahil sa Australia meron at required ang kotse doon magka-rear fog(s)

Yung mga ganyan kinakawawa ko ng HID ko eh, naka high beam lang ako sa likod nila hangga't di nila pinapatay yung rear fog(s)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
tail fog lights