Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    another stupid parking (mall of asia)

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by valskie01
    HUH??!!! Sino ang nag post ng picture ng kotse ko dito?!!!

Joke!!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by resmile
    di kaya this is in one of the corners sa parking lot na nag-iiba na ng orientation. Natapat sya dun sa pwesto na yun kaya yung katabi nya, iba na ang pwesto. looking on the car at his right, parallel sya eh. Or is this kind of optical illusion.
    just an optical illusion ...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Mali mali ung pagpark

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    wow. galit ako sa ma nga ganyan. sometimes, i would be inside my car, and they could see me, but they'd still park it carelessly like that.

This happened to my friend's volvo s40 once. he was parked correctly, but na tabihan siya ng monster truck (big tires) and was about only a few milimeters away from his volvo. kasi siguro, late na yung naka monster truck for school, so he parked it in a quickly manner. When i saw it parked like that, sabi ko (ay, naku, gasgas ang bagong volvo ni Adam). luckily he got it out, by forward and backward driving.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    this also happened to my sensei sa karate. i was having a private lesson with him during lunch one time, and after my lesson was done, i saw him going outside the dojo yelling "Hey that's my car". this 16 yr girl was driving a Jeep liberty, was on a cell phone, and talking back "Oh it's fine, i've got it under control". Heck no she didn't. she parked that jeep as close as i said with the monster truck duon sa volvo ng friend ko. inis na inis ang sensei ko, sabi niya "Ok . STOP STOP. Don't Move, I'm going to get my car out before you SCRATCH it up". This guy is a real car fanatic. He's got a 98 M3, that barely has any scratches or dings. So i had to help him slowly move it forward, and back, forward and back, until he got it out. The girl got embarassed kasi her mom was there, and she couldn't get her car free if she had to do it. I think that should be everyone's first lesson in driving. Get a couple beaten up cars, use the student driver's car and park it in between the two beaten up cars. So if the student driver hits the two cars, well at least they're only junk cars, and no one else's precious vehicles.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    May linya na yung mga parking slots sa lagay na yan ha, what more kung wala. Kaya sarap magpark sa Robinsons Pioneer, ang luluwag ng slots hehe.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by valskie01
    Pards, muntik mo na i-closeup yung plate ah!

Tingin ko the driver is one of those Plane Pilots na nakakalimot minsan na kotse na ang dala nila. Kya centered sya dun sa line, akala nya ganun ang parking rules! hehehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Yung ganyang mga wrong parking, reportable yata yan eh. They can be fined for that. I think....... yaman siguro ng MMDA kung totoo man.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    :lol: mas masahul tong kapitbahay kong kano. tatlong lanes ang kinukuha nya. pag nakikita ko sya sa parking lots ng mga malls, yung tatlong lanes, horizontal ang pagpa-park nya. kasi ayaw nyang may tatabi sa kanyang kotse. mahal ang pintura. kotse nya ay lamborghini diablo vt. dami nyang koleksyon na mga sports cars.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
stupid parking