New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Plus spare parts of these LC70s are getting harder to find. If ever you find one, it's not that cheap....Quick check sa lahat ng auto supply muna kung sino usually ang nagsusupply ng parts neto. My gut says it's going to the province once the marks are removed and plates modified OR the whole vehicle gets bastardized then transfer to another place to reassemble or be a donor to another vehicle.

Mukhang wala na talagang pag-asa ang Pinas. tsk tsk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    nakaka-lungkot. luma na nga at hindi na mapalitan, ninakaw pa!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    nakaka-lungkot. luma na nga at hindi na mapalitan, ninakaw pa!
    Actually bago yung mga yan pards. The LC70 is still manufactured and used all over the world.... ganda pa ng makina. 1HD. (4.2L diesel, in-line 6).

I saw a group like that in Davao recently (actually sent those pics to Otep) and the units were a 4x4 enthusiast's wet dream (although hindi kita sa pic, the lead unit even had a full OEM brush guard). You can order that with a full roll cage, brush guards, land mine-resistant flooring, winch, OEM snorkel, etc...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    as for june 27, 2011, from the LTO text verification service:

Plate no: xjs446/Make:toyota/Model:land cruiser/Year:1990/Color:not indicated/Registered last 06/08/2011,has no LTO apprehension, has no LTO alarm. (emphasis supplied)

hmmm, may kasabwat kaya ito sa loob ng LTO at hindi pa naalarma ito?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
STOLEN: PNRC Toyota Land Cruiser 70 Troop Carrier XJS 446