New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    nako grabe yan pati sa manda kanina, nahuli ako obstruction ok lang kasi kasalanan ko naman.

mahirap jankaya di ako bumibili ng cover baka mayari pako

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    One, bribing a cop or traffic officer is NOT a solution to any of our problems here in our country. This just contributes to the never ending cycle of bribing then complaining of some gov't employees being corrupt.

Second, you gave him 500 for a 150 violation?

Third, plate number covers are not allowed according to the LTO:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh0027 View Post
    i dont get it? bakit pati roof rack pinagiinitan?
    the roof rack should also be registered with the LTO for it to be legal. kasama dapat sya sa OR ng registration ng car. Top Load ang tawag ng LTO dyan, and P100.00 lang naman ang fee.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Just a comment on RA 4136, it didn't specifically mention not allowing for Glass Cover, but rather focused keeping it clean, cared for and visible. The way I understand (interpret), as long as its visible, clean, a CLEAR GLASS Cover is allowed..

What's her email address, would like to make some more inquiries on this?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anneli Lontoc is no longer the head of the LTO. she was replaced by Berroya.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gregg_g View Post
    Just a comment on RA 4136, it didn't specifically mention not allowing for Glass Cover, but rather focused keeping it clean, cared for and visible. The way I understand (interpret), as long as its visible, clean, a CLEAR GLASS Cover is allowed..
    I was wondering the same thing.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    even their (LTO website) email address in their Contact Section is not working... Any email address for LTO?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    From LTO Website, didn't see anything about Glass Covered Plates

Violations In Connection With Plates And Stickers - http://www.lto.gov.ph/fines2.html#v3

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gregg_g View Post

I have already clarified that with the LTO, that's why I received an email from them with the attached memo... their interpretation is that our license plate numbers should not be obstructed by any obstacle regardless if it is clear or smoked / tinted.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Speak in straight english and the cops will let you go. At least that's what it says in the other threads.

Plate covers are not prohibited. Even the memo seems to be intentionally vague. Sa Pilipinas lang ata merong 'ban' kuno sa plate cover. Kahit sa U.S. pwede ka gumamit. Weather Tech sells a lot of 'em. Wala nga lang pang-Pilipinas na size, sayang.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Smoke plate glass daw...