The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    i've just subscribed to smart infinity and their service sucks bigtime

to make the long story short ...

-i was eying a black berry bold
    -went to smart wireless center alabang town center
    -was told that units were scarce if i really wanted the unit should go on and subscribe with infinity
    -contacted the infinity account officer referred to me Mary Grace Lee she offered to schedule a personal visit
    -everything was going smooth even offered to accommodate my other line subscription to spare me from the hassle of going to the wireless center
    after i signed the documents and paid the initial monthly deposit she was then very hard to reach
    - numerous dropped calls sometimes she replies via text message that she would call back but no response after hours of waiting
    -promised that my infinity line will be activated after 2hrs, longest would be 24hrs but it took 48 hours and numerous follow ups to the 800 hotline
    - my gold lite plan was promised to be activated after a day its been almost a week now but my sim is still useless
    - promised me that if i subscribe to infinity i will get my black berry handset immediately but later on found out that it would take 'til march 27
    -also i was misinformed she didn't informed me that the gold lite will not be capable of roaming when i was requesting for a change of plan she replied with a sigh that it would take time, malayo etc i was pissed so i told her that so be it if it was deemed that i was at fault...she responded that she was just doing me a favor and my gold lite plan was not her responsibility
    -so until now everyday i make numerous phone calls to the 800 hotline just to follow up and inform them regarding my problem...the operators seem quite puzzled and was asking me to call my Infinity Management Officer and address my concerns to her....how can i do that if she was the problem?
    -i was also requesting a change of IMO but it seems to me that the infinity group is sitting on the job.....no call from their supervisor as ive requested

- oh by the way the operators at the 800 number told me that my IMO said that there was technical difficulty that is why my gold lite sim up to now is still inactive but the IMO texted me that she was on sick leave and coulnt process my account (contradicting?)
    so thats VIP service you get from infinity

"mabuti pa ang tindera sa palengke na binibilhan ko ng isda pag linggo pag late ako pumunta pinagtatabi nya ako ng sariwa dahil suki daw ako"

with infinity i couldn't blame them i signed a contract with them bonding me to their service for 2 years...i paid them and i think this is their so called vip customer service wala na akong kawala

i don't know how they would rectify this situation...

on the other hand smart communications signal is really good! the dead spots i often get from their competitor has a signal of full scale no dropped calls no and choppy conversations
    i also want to applaud the operators handling the calls at their hotline the 800 number they are very helpful and indeed doing their job.....

but the bottom line is they are one group smart buddy or infinity.... much like a dozen of tomatoes if one is rotten the rest will also rot

sincerely

sheep
    sim not activated up to this moment

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Send a letter to the Smart H.O., that'll set them straight.

bigbigcar.com Review: Toyota Previa 2.4 Q AT

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Send a request to terminate all your SMART accounts with reason of bad service.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    i already sent an email to smarts customer care yesterday this was their response

Dear Mr. Sheep,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Indeed, it has been one of our primary imperatives to observe quality customer service and we regret to learn that you were treated otherwise. With this regard, please be informed that we have communicated your concern with the concerned authorities for proper handling.

Rest assured that this concern is now being attended to. Likewise, we have requested the said group to provide you with an immediate update on the matter.

Meanwhile, we seek for your understanding as necessary actions are being carried out to address your concerns. We also would like to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXX
    Customer Care

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    this was my reply

dear customer service

I would like to update you, with regards to my complaint:

this afternoon at around 3-4 PM, I received a call from SMART, the number that appeared on my call register log was 8654, the lady informed me that my IMO would be changed at that I will be getting a call within the day from the new IMO....its now 7:00pm but still no call...

earlier at around 1:00 PM i received a call from Grace Lee and i rejected it due to the fact that i know for sure i would be losing my temper so to avoid confrontation i dropped the call... in less than a minute i received a text message from her with the exact phrase "SIR UR OUT OF LINE!!! I have already informed the *800 operator regarding this earlier so i phoned just this moment to follow up and the lady i talked to, told me that her colleague the one who handled my call earlier had a conversation with grace lee and Ms lee stated that she never sent such a message... odd and contradicting? ( the message is still saved in my mobile phone)

i also made a follow up regarding the overcharging of my gold lite plan the receipt that is with me with ms lee's signature clearly indicates 350 as opposed to the 300 that appeared in SMART's system ... ???? (is she in dire need? she should have just asked me for it)
    i was also informed the reason why there was a delay of the activation of my gold lite with #09xxxxxxxxxx is because payment was made just today march 20, 2009 ... as opposed to the receipt i have which has a date of march 16 2009 (whose telling the truth???)

if one of the primary imperatives of your company is customer service then imperatively ms lee should be kicked out of your company or better yet be assigned to do window cleaning on the 24th Floor of Smart Tower...and why isn't there any response from the infinity group? VIP customer handling??? VIP my ass

thank you

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    anyone here works for smart communication can you please help me out and shed some light on this....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    now that's messed up . i hope you are given immediate help sir ...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i am subscribed to smarts infinity, i had some bad problems before i threaten the caa big time, word bashing to the maximum level, actually i have an existing tie or should i say deal with smart...

heres the story...

i tried to cut down my bills so last sept i transfer my account from 5000 > 3500, then after 2 months i am still having bills more than 5000 so i switch back to 5000, i talk with the cca officer, that i wont get a phone for the meantime and wait for a better model ( i am eyeing on nokia N97) but the lock up period must already start by september to which my bills could say that i didnt go below 5000, the officer agreed.

i will just be waiting for the phone, if i didnt get my fair share, they will surely get some nasty words from me, but only the truth, its not innate in me to say lies.

so ill wait til i get hold of my new phone.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    infinity subs din ako, akala ko account officer ko lang ang ganun. pag may queries ako di sumasagot. as in dedma.. pero yung account officer nung officemate ko sobrang ok. dami nyan freebies na nakukuha. magpapatransfer na nga ako..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Smart customer service sucks bigtime....Siguro dahil sa dami na rin ng customer nila hindi na nila talaga ma attendan ng maayus. Akala ko ako lang nakaranas ng ganong experience sa kanila. Marami pala...to bad at mag merge pa sila ng talk and text naku, lalo ng nag kagulo ang customer service nila. Dapat matuloy ang balak ng san mig na magkaroon ng cellphone business para mas maraming competition.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
smart infinity