New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    mainit pala dito ..easy lang mga kafatid

traffic nga ngayon lagi diyan ....ay lalo pala mabuti na lang sa umaga ako dumadaan diyan
    Akala yata nakikipagaway ako pero sorry hindi ako ganyan..

Anyway masikip talaga yung lugar nila kaya yata ganyan ang situation dyan..Wag kasing ikumpara to sa Trinoma dahil yun naman eh may space para sila noon sa site para sa tamang disposal ng gamit nila eh dun sa SM Mezza eh halos occupied na nung tinatayong condo.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    speaking of trinoma, i read in manila bulletin weeks ago ( very small news account na parang pinagkatago tago sa loob ) that a ceiling collapsed in an unopened section while a concert was going on nearby elsewhere in the mall. nagtakbuhan daw mga tao fering bomb explosion. surely, if this actually happened, na siguro naman kasi nasa news, ayala moved heaven and earth to cover up the story and not be picked up by tv media.

i my be wrong, but i think it was filinvest which constructed this mall several years back, then, it was stopped due to financial problems, and it seems that ayala merely took over. if so, this would explain bakit bumagsak ceiling kasi nga kilala ayala na pulido gumawa.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Akala yata nakikipagaway ako pero sorry hindi ako ganyan..

Anyway masikip talaga yung lugar nila kaya yata ganyan ang situation dyan..Wag kasing ikumpara to sa Trinoma dahil yun naman eh may space para sila noon sa site para sa tamang disposal ng gamit nila eh dun sa SM Mezza eh halos occupied na nung tinatayong condo.
    i dont think that the constraint in space is the reason why they can not maintain a cleaner site. If this is SM's arguement, then they better take a crash course in project management. Just observe the office/condos being constructed in ortigas/mandaluyong (ie. st francis square beside shang), they manage to avoid littering the streets with their cement/sand, I just used trinoma as an example.

As to telling SM directly, instead of ranting here in tsikot, why should I? their surrounding is their responsibility, and granting I did tell them, do you think they would listen to me?

The flooding has been a problem even before mezza, but being a resident near that area, i would say that the situation has gone from bad to worse.

And no im not an employee of ayala, i only used ayala as an example since SM has been playing catch up to them in terms of their quality developments for the longest time.

And finally, hindi ako galit sa SM. Infact madalas nga ako sa centerpoint dahil malapit lang sa amin eh. Ang sa akin lang huwag naman sana barubal magtrabaho, dahil hindi lang naman sila ang naapektuhan kung hindi lahat ng tao na dumadaan sa lugar na iyan. Its not as if im imagining all of the things that ive been seeing in that area.
    Last edited by laklak; June 23rd, 2007 at 08:27 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Unfair yang mga statements niyo kay Tatang Henry Sy dahil retirado na yung matanda, mahina na ang katawan, di na makalakad at hindi na talaga nakikialam sa pamamalakad ng mga companies under the SM Group.
    Yung mga anak na niya ang in-charge tulad ni Tessie Coson, si Big Boy, si Harley, etc.
    Mga ruthless itong 2nd generation Sy family. Matinding mang-ipit ng kanilang mga suppliers, concessionaires, tenants at contractors. Siguro sa Mezza Residences ay binarat nila ng husto yung contractor kaya yung mga rinky-dink contractors ang kinuha nila na di magaling sa project safety. Kaya hayan, salaula ang trabajo sa job site. Masyadong cheap kasi ang SM at ayaw nilang kunin yung mga de campanillang contractors tulad ng EEI Corp. at DM Consunji.
    Never mo akong mapapabili ng condominium na gawa ng SM. Siguradong tinipid ang quality ng materyales diyan tapos inoverprice ang selling price.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    to be fair with SM... i did notice lately that they are now trying to cleanup the mess created everytime their trucks enter and leave their premises. may nagwawalis na ng mga kalat na mga debris pag may lumalabas na truck nila.

unlike before kasi, yung cement, sand, soil and pebbles litter the streets especially the entrances/exits to the construction site. special mention dun sa araneta side nung construction site, where it used to be littered with debris up to 3 lanes of the road.

though the flooding problem dun sa other side still remains. i just hope they would try to unclog the drainage, at least dun sa nasasakupan nila.

OT: just wondering what will happen to the jeepney terminals and pedicabs in that area. syempre di na sila pwede dun sa side ng mezza pumarada. it is becoming a nuisance na everytime i pass there, with the jeepneys and pedicabs blocking the road lagi.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    up! haha well i heard from the grapevine na ilalaunch na ang mezza-2 on the other side of guirayan st across mezza1. wait and see if balahura pa rin sila magtrabaho. pero atleast for sure papaalisin na ang terminal ng jeep, trike and pedicab beside it! grabe halos everyday ako dumadaan diyan. ung mga jeep ginawa nang parking ang isang lane ng kalsada! at pininturahan pa nila ng lines ung kalsada to designate it as theirs ang kakapal!

in fairness, mezza1 turned out to be ok. nabuhay ang lugar at may manhann ng malapit samen! yummy :D hehe

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Maganda lang diyan sa mezza is if you own a unit, libre parking anywhere in the building. unahan nga lang sa pag parada.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    btw did you know that SM is set to open

SM Taytay
    SM Marikina
    SM Muntinlupa
    3rd Bldg. Expansion of SM San Fernando (magsinlaki na sila halos ng North Edsa ah, which incidentally binista ko yun kapitbahay na Robinson Starmills, halos buong 2nd floor ng starmills sarado na wala na tenant, luge!)

wow! where does he (Henry Sy) get all those money?
    From his banks: BDO, Chinabank, and formerly Equitable PCI.

That is the difference between you and the Billionaires. They have mastered the art of using OPM........... Other Peoples Money

Pay only 1.5% per annum interest to your depositors. Get ROI from your mall operations within 2 or 3 years
    Last edited by marg; January 31st, 2011 at 01:59 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    Maganda lang diyan sa mezza is if you own a unit, libre parking anywhere in the building. unahan nga lang sa pag parada.
    not actually libre.

not sure about the pricing, nasa 50k-100k for a single designated parking slot on the tenant's parking floors. but,no one can use that designated slot except the owner.

but if you happen to purchase a parking slot on the condo parking floors for being a tenant, libre na ang parking sa harap ng hypermarket as long as you carry your car pass with you.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post

but if you happen to purchase a parking slot on the condo parking floors for being a tenant, libre na ang parking sa harap ng hypermarket as long as you carry your car pass with you.
    Is that true for all condo projects of SM, that is adjacent to their Hypermart?..

12.1K:drunk:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
SM Mezza Residences