New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I will echo everyone's comments: Maraming ganyan :p

But it's true. The SLEX is not free from these either. I remember a few years back when I still had my old SX8 City. I was following this slow CR-V hogging the leftmost lane. I tried passing from the right because I was in a hurry---was warning him, turn signals and headlights ablaze and all. Umusod sa kanan, ayaw magparaan. Tried passing again from the left, aayaw din. Tsk. I blipped my throttle, hooked up second gear and tried to power away.

Kaya ako bilib sa manual transmissions...I can hook low gears for acceleration faster than with any automatic, even with low-powered cars.

A stronger, louder horn for Jazzes and Cities is a requirement IMO...the stock horn is just too weak and puny. Even tricycles won't take you seriously.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    nakakainit talaga ng ulo yan lalo pag sa morning rush ka naka-encounter ng ganyan. for sure, sira agad ang araw mo.

dont worry may araw din ang mga ganyan. sabi nga what goes around comes around. ;)

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    guilty ako dito... at least in thought...

Gusto ko kasi the day after ko mag resign pasok parin ako ng usual time...
    pero relax na sa pag drive.. tapos punta sa office... papanoorin kong nagtatakubhan at humahabol sa elev ang mga co-workers habang iniisip "ganyan din ako kahapon"

pero not in the sense na makakaabala ka sa iba... kasi ngayon nakakainis pag nagmamadali ka e tapos me petiks na ayaw magpadaan...

isipin nalang natin na natatae yung driver tapos nakasagad ang chair nya all the way back kaya pag nag extend pa sya ng foot... hwoah... di pa leather seats yun...

peace to all...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Oh yes! Nothing beats going to work the day after you submit your resignation letter Kahit isang tambak pa yung trabajo nakangiti pa rin

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

May na-engkwentro na ba kayong ganito?....

Ako, marami na ring beses... Ang huli kaninang umaga....Asar.

Dito sa loob ng BF Paranaque, this morning, we were following a car, which was doing only 35kph, for the past half a kilometer of so. To us, it looked like the driver was leisurely driving. My wife was driving and I was the passenger. We could not overtake it because there were vehicles in the opposite lane/direction.

When we had the opportunity as the road was wide open, we took the opposite lane and as we accelerated to overtake the car, it did the same as if telling us, you could not overtake me, o ayaw magpa-overtake. As there were vehicles coming in from the opposite direction,- we then retook the lane position behind this car who was back again to his leisure driving.....

The point is it was early morning and everyone was obviously rushing for work. You're driving leisurely at 35kph, and yet when someone attempted to overtake you, you denied the person of that move as if you own the road?

Sana naman medyo i-maintain na lang ang speed at pabayaang mag-overtake. You were doing it naman for some time already....

Anyway, when we were at President's avenue, approaching the intersection of Tahanan Village, on the way out of BF, I took this picture. A few moments after this, the car was overtaking the vehicles in front of it, even if there was oncoming traffic...Reckless driving na....

I

Just wondering..... What is the official speed limit at that street seeing that it's in a residential area. I remember riding with a friend at BF Homes Paranaque long ago*. We were going pretty slow even though there wasn't much traffic at all.

*Those trees were probably just saplings back then.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    illegal yung ginagawa niya.

http://www.lto.gov.ph/fines2.html#v1 68F Failure to give way to overtaking vehicles. Saka 68G Increading speed while being overtaken before the overtaking vehicle has completely passed.

kung sabagay... konting angat na lang ng tingin, makikita natin na Driving against traffic is also against the law, kaso minsan mga traffic enforcers pa ang sumesenyas na mag counter flow mga vehicles. saka 150 lang ang fine, maning mani sa mga rich brats.

dapat si BF hindi sa MMDA, dapat sa LTO siya, dapat ma screen ng husto mga kumukuha ng lisensya. madami na ang nasasaktan sa mga MMDA, pero napapasunod pa rin niya, so siguro kaya din niyang ayusin ang LTO.

kung matitino lang mga drivers, hindi na kailangan gumastos pa ng malaki sa pag tatayo ng mga u-turn slots na yan, mga pink fences etc.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    meron naman ibang klase ng driver na masikip na yung harapan mo sisiksik pa.
    nasa right driving lane ka, tapos sila naka counter flowtapos ayun sisiksik sa harapan mo.
    maraming ganito sa mga FX, adventure at isuzu driven vehicles i dunno why.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sus talaga ang mga ganyang driver.....

minsan pagbigyan mu umaabuso.....

kaya minsan dapat tigilan at pagsabihin .....

para mapahiya kala nila sila ang may ari ng kalsada...

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    May na-engkwentro na ba kayong ganito?....

Ako, marami na ring beses... Ang huli kaninang umaga....Asar.

Dito sa loob ng BF Paranaque, this morning, we were following a car, which was doing only 35kph, for the past half a kilometer of so. To us, it looked like the driver was leisurely driving. My wife was driving and I was the passenger. We could not overtake it because there were vehicles in the opposite lane/direction.

When we had the opportunity as the road was wide open, we took the opposite lane and as we accelerated to overtake the car, it did the same as if telling us, you could not overtake me, o ayaw magpa-overtake. As there were vehicles coming in from the opposite direction,- we then retook the lane position behind this car who was back again to his leisure driving.....

The point is it was early morning and everyone was obviously rushing for work. You're driving leisurely at 35kph, and yet when someone attempted to overtake you, you denied the person of that move as if you own the road?

Sana naman medyo i-maintain na lang ang speed at pabayaang mag-overtake. You were doing it naman for some time already....

Anyway, when we were at President's avenue, approaching the intersection of Tahanan Village, on the way out of BF, I took this picture. A few moments after this, the car was overtaking the vehicles in front of it, even if there was oncoming traffic...Reckless driving na....

Ingat lang po tayo sa mga ganitong klaseng kapwa natin driver.....

I have the car's plate number, but I am not making it public... Reminder lang po sa lahat...
    Siya po iyong pula na Honda na kotse

5808:bee:
    Bad driver are not a lover. kaya ingat ka nalang sa mga ganyan na tao. Too bad, they never have a heart of a meek.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ang alam ko madami ganyan pag Sunday tapos tawag ko sa kanila Sunday club

sobrang bagal pero pag akmang uunahan mo i-slant na nila tsikot nila.

what i do is I still attempt to overtake them tapos ako naman babagal tapos papa-overtakin ko lang sila sa shoulder kung kelan malapit na sa jeep. kung magbangaan man sila ng unloading/loading jeepney sa sobra gusto nya makaganti sa'kin, that's 2 birds in 1 stone

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Slow Moving Vehicle, Pag Overtake Mo,- Biglang Makikipagkarera