New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    That's why I carry around a baseball bat in my car...though I've never had to beat someone with my bat. But, I'm thinking about purchasing a firearms license. We have the right to protect ourselves, take advantage of ur rights.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari
    I doubt about that story because that place is very busy. Ang haba na ng pila jan sa umaga towards the toll gate. Yun nga lang, wide open spaces kasi yung lugar na yan kaya pwede kang tirahin tapos sabay takbo... kaso papunta saan? Ang traffic ng lugar na yan papuntang Ayala Alabang, tapos madaming umiikot na sikyu ng Filinvest sa paligid.

Anyway, may naisip akong strategy sa ganyang incident. If you have to check something out of your car. When you have to disembark from your car, turn-off the engine, take your keys, lock then slam the door shut. When somebody comes out of the bushes - RUN !!!! Malamang hindi ka habulin nun dahil magiging tawag pansin yung eksena. Saka muna balikan yun tsikot mo kasama yung mga pulis or stay from a safe distance and dial 117.

May nabalitaan na akong gumawa nyan... and eksena naman maka carjack na cya... nung nakita nya na may nag-cut sa kanya. Off engine, get out arm alarm while running for his life across the street kung saan maraming tao... wla nagawa ung mga carjackers...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
SLEX Filinvest WARNING