New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    this topic is going nowhere, better if .....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Seeing as the one playing devil's advocate already graduated to minor troll level, why not?

As the TS, I've somewhat thought of a good, long post in my head to deconstruct and rebuke his illogical statements but realized that it's probably just a futile effort, it's like arguing with a PUV driver.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jave View Post
    Seeing as the one playing devil's advocate already graduated to minor troll level, why not?

As the TS, I've somewhat thought of a good, long post in my head to deconstruct and rebuke his illogical statements but realized that it's probably just a futile effort, it's like arguing with a PUV driver.
    maybe your good, long post is worth hearing.. if you think it will be a useless effort, maybe it's time for another thread here in goon squad.. ikaw ulit ang TS.. hehehe..

now im excited to hear the title..

revert to watchmode.. :popcorn:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    is the coast clear :hide:..... baka tamaan ako ng lumilipad na :pepsi: ... mukhang nakarami na ng :cheers2:

waiting for the new topic..... iwas bukol.....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Nah, my bone is with the idiot with the fartwoofer, not the troll who's defending him, despite his claims of otherwise. (butthurt much?) Ika nga, don't feed the troll, else you're just giving him the attention he wants.

Ganito na lang isipin ninyo: there are lots of people in this world with a warped sense of logic. I'm sure you have already experienced such things, being motorists in a country where a lot of people have no sense of discipline and basic respect.

Let's just continue any discussion re: the moron and his disturbing sounds, if there is still something to be said, as I'm sure that a lot of people already expressed all that is to be said about the goon's lack of respect towards his fellowman.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    You should've given the person a piece of your mind. "Boss, pwedeng pakihinaan ang sounds nyo dahil malakas." It would be as simple as that. No use of ranting here because it won't solve the problem. The goon squad forums are becoming more of a ranting forum.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Baka nman Jeepney Driver ito na mahilig sa surplus speakers subwoofers and amplifiers?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Shameless idiot and his sabog sounds