i will be getting a 2011 GLS V this Monday and finally giving up my 2010 Fortuner. when i was shopping for a unit, there is a seller in sulit selling brand new 2012 GLS VGT with insurance for 1050000 only and paid in cash. the catch is that you get the OR and CR only after two months from a sub dealer. a famous PBA player almost bought one but he was also alarmed. as in nasa loob na sila ng bangko at nagbabayaran na. he just let go of his 5k deposit and cancelled the transaction. i asked people in the car trading business and they said its most likely what they call the "talon" scheme. meaning this pseudo sub dealers buy from Mitsu dealers with minimal downpayment and look for quick buyers. they then disappear and it is now your problem to face the bank as they did not pay the balance. very smart, right?

just be careful everyone.

i posted this in the Mitsu thread just to call the attention of more people. According to the agent, the sub dealers place is along Mindanao Avenue and this is where the turnover happens.