New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajero kid ano kapatid nga ba ng artista na si jimmy santos??

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PK,
    Glad to hear you're okay. I don't think ung galit nya sa yo dahil nakainom lang. Sa tingin ko dati ng may galit sa yo yan. Alam mo mga ganung tao matapang lang yan pag lasing at may kasama. Mahirap umasa sa blotter lang kasi patapon na mga yan, pag natyempuhan ka yun ang masama dahil gawain na nila yan at magtatago lang yan, walang magiging silbi ang blotter mo.
    I suggest aregluhin mo na lang at kung di madala sa areglo eh patira mo na, kahit takutin man lang kung may mga kakilala kang mga tirador.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    baka naman may black propaganda yan..ung tipong peperahan ka lang sa huli..hmm

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the concern guys! I really appreciate it.

I'll just wait for the result of our meeting with the baranggay. Pag hindi nagkaayos. Malamang sasampahan ko ng demanda just to let him know not to mess with me in the future.

Hindi rin naman kasi worth it eh. Tama kayo. Walng kwentang tao kasi yon and I wont stoop down to his level.

And yes kapatid siya ni Jimmy hehehe. Unfortunately wala akong pics niya. I know for a fact na may inggit siya sa family namin. Palibhasa kasi, wala silang pinagaralan and kung anong meron sila can be attributed to his brother being a butt of jokes sa TV.

Thanks guys, nakakataba ng puso talaga mga tao dito.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pk...pag may problema...nandito lang ako..handang makinig.KINIG lang ha.charing.joke lang.basta you know my number if you need anything.sagasaan ko yan...herherh...

well..ako din muntik na mapaaway sa school sa isang mayabang na coņo dun...hintayin niya lang ako magalit...nako.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    sir pk ingat nalang. hirap na talaga panahon ngayon. badtriup talaga mga ganyan tao. yung tipo bang pakiramdam inapi. kahit wala ka namang ginawa.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe. salamas muli. ewan ko nga ba. pero super mellow down yung tao. nakonsyensya ata kasi student ata siya nung ermats ko nung bata pa siya. haaaay buhay.

8. FrankDrebin Guest
    Tama lang yung ginawa mo pareng PK. ireklamo at ireport sa lahat ng pwedeng pagreportan. Para kahit paano madala at madungisan ang record nun.

Na ganyan din ako dati. Kapitbahay pa nga ni Mazdamazda (M2 kilala mo kung sino ang notorious dati dyan sa inyo. War zone dati yang street niyo. hehehe). Pag-tripan ba naman akong bawal daw kumain sa may kanila (may masarap kasing kainan dun) ng may dalang sasakyan. Magsasalita sana ako pero nauhan na ako hindi pa ako nakabawi. Mag-utol pa yung yumari sa akin.

Pero ngayon kapag nakikita ko sila. Ayun tricycle driver na ata. Walang makuhang trabaho. Kahit papano nakawi ako pwera lang nung binato ko ng bato yung bahay nila. hehehe.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buti na lang hindi masyadong nasaktan si pk. baka ma absent siya sa concert ng F4. ingat lang pare.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Originally posted by pajerokid
    On my way home last Feb 8, 2004 at around 12:30am, i came across a Baranggay patrol tricycle. The said vehicle was overloaded with about six passengers who had some plastic bags of beer and ice. Seeing as the said tricycle was travelling at a cheerful 10kph, i decided to overtake them.

When I got off in front of our gate, the said tricycle followed and one of its passengers got off. The guy, brother to actor/comedian Jimmy Santos, confronted me, saying "mayabang" ako and other stuff kesyo "mayaman" daw ako etc etc etc. The baranggay tricycle left.

The guy was drunk and just wants a fight. After several more exchange of words, he gave me a punch which hit me at the back of my head. I restrained myself, being the educated man that i am, and just warned him that if he did it again, well.....

So, being the cheap drunkard that he was, he gave me another cheap shot. This time, i anticipated it and blocked it. He pushed me back and again more words were exchanged. He approached me again and threw a punch. I again blocked it and then proceeded to give him a taste of his own, and hit him between the eyes. Being under the influence of alcohol, he was one tough nut to crack. After exchanging punches, the idiot threatened me "sasaksakin kita!", and seemed to be reaching for something tucked behind his pants. Of course, i got scared and backed off. Two of the people in the tricycle followed. They did not really participate in the melee and tried to restrain the man. But that's all they did.

The neighbors came out because of the ruckus and we were now plaing in front of an audience. My family and I are known as pacifists and educated people, while he was known as the neighborhood basagulero.

My Mom came out and Jeff/Jet (the idiot), backed off further while blurting out "Mayabang kasi anak mo". I did not want things to escalate further, as my dad (who also came out) recently had open heart surgery.

So when things got cool. I went to the local Baranggay and blottered the piece of ****. Then proceeded to a local government hospital for my medico-legal examination.

Question is, what should i do now? I have absolutely no confidence in the Baranggay system.

Pwede ko ba ipa-blotter sa PNP mismo? Is it possible to get a restraining order to keep the idiot away from me and my family. I dont even know this person, but he seemed to know a lot about me.

ps. Pogi pa rin ako. just a cut inside my mouth. hehe

Legal advise please. Kung may kilala kayong hitman, pwede na rin.
    Glad to hear the your still ok and the knifing incident was avoided...Things cud have been worst...Just asking did they just stop at your gate and the guy started to hurl invictives at you or at some pt. bka naman you blew your horn a lot dahil takbo nila 10kph lang then with matching cut pa sila?... Just asking kase freaking tapang naman nun to do that when u just overtook them....

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Sapakan Blues