New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    oh yes by the way, to add more info.. base on what i can remember, one of them is dark, with short hair, height around 5"-5'2" (looks like he is the mastermind), one is around early 60s, he is usually quiet, usually poses as passenger, another one is "singkit", wears glasses, short hair, medium built, looks similar to a comedian.. forgot his name, the one who knows how to perform magic as well... another one is around 5'5", thin, dark complexion also...
    most of them carries a bag and wears a hat... looks like there's 7 of them...

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    dami ganyan kahit sa ibang Bus route. There's this bus na papuntang makita from Sampaloc(UST Area) Every Morning yan meron... Kaya you will notice na halos lahat ng Passenger uupo sa harapan and sa gitna walang tao kahit siksikan na sila sa harap.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    the comedian i was pertaining to is jeffrey tam pala... one of them looks like him

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Kaya sa mga people commuting not only bus, be vigilant sa mga nakakasakay natin. I experienced na yung mga sinabi ng TS, coz nung nag aaral pa ako G-liner ang service ko lalo na yung walang aircon kasi wala pang LRT nun. Actually may "branch" pa yang mga lintik na yan. sasakay sila sa Robinson's Galleria meron o wala silang biktima baba sila ng IPI(now yung C5-Ortigas Flyover) vice versa at yung from Cainta Junction baba sila ng Floodway.

Di masisi ang mga driver at conductor, sabi nga sa akin ng kapitbahay ko na konductor ng G-liner, sila din ang malalagay sa alanganin pagnagsumbong kasi araw araw nilang ruta ang Cainta-Quiapo.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Dapat mag-deploy ang PNP ng mga Secret Marshals sa rutang yan, para may protection ang riding public.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Dapat ipahilera sa pader ang mga iyan....o, paihiin sa palayan....

9202:toothbrush:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Pag ganyan mas maigi pang ibigay na lang kesa manlaban. Kawawa mga mahal natin sa buhay na mangungulila pag nilagay pa natin buhay natin kapalit ng gamit or pera. But ofcourse dapat mahuli yang mga yan na hindi marunong lumaban ng patas. Para naman sa mga bus liners, dapat inaasikaso din nila yan at umingi sila ng assistance sa kapulisan natin. Para kasing ang hirap intindihin na nagiging normal na lang ang ganyan sa mga public transport.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    kahit arrestado at nasa precinto, ganito ang dapat ginagawa sa mga yan:
    http://www.gmanews.tv/video/54385/2-...bbed-in-manila

I sometimes find this amusing, when you watch incidents like this inside the Police Precint.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Woah. What a timely thread. I had a similar experience last night.

I was on the way home from SM Fairview. I boarded a bus with a route plying SM Fairview-Pacita, around 8pm. There were only about 10 of us in the bus at the time. A few minutes into the bus ride, around 6 guys boarded the bus at the old Fairview Wet Market along Commonwealth Ave. The moment they got in, I had this weird feeling, as if they were up to no good. They obviously looked like they knew each other, yet it was weird that they didn't sit close to each other. Instead they sat on different rows, with one of them sitting beside me.

As he sat down, he had this eerie grin while looking at my bag. It was a plain black messenger bag, but it had my laptop inside. I don't use a laptop bag 'cause it looks too conspicuous but I guess it was still obvious that there was a laptop inside. I tried not to mind it, thinking I was simply paranoid. However, I noticed several other quirks during the trip. The guys were glancing at each other multiple times, as if mentally discussing their plan. I then heard the guy beside me mumbling, "Sa Feria ba?" while they guy nearest him said, "Oo, sa Feria". Feria is one of the lesser lit areas of Commonwealth Ave., so this spiked up my tension even more. Furthermore, they guy beside me opened the zipper of his pouch bag, but didn't take or put anything inside. This led me to think that he was just preparing to draw whatever concealed weapon, be it knife or gun, from the bag.

It was stupid of me not to go down right away, thinking I was just paranoid and that I'll just be wasting bus fare by switching buses. However, as we neared Feria, one of the guys who was sitting directly behind me stood up and grabbed my shoulder firmly. He said, "Pare, nahulog ata yung barya ko." What came to my mind was that if his coins really fell, he would've bent down and not stood up to get it. With this happening, I realized it was just too much so I stood up with the intention of going down. The guy beside me then stands up and blocks my path with his arm. I shout "Para!" to the bus driver and as he was slowing down to the side, I pushed the guy's arm off and hurriedly went down. As I was going down, the other guys started saying, "Hoy saan ka pupunta?". I ignored them and even if the bus hasn't fully stopped, I jumped off. I quickly rode the next bus and I saw the previous bus I was riding speeding off on the leftmost lane, not bothering to stop for passengers.

Needless to say, I felt traumatized, especially since just 2 weeks ago, my PSP was stolen from my bag. I was simply riding the escalator up to the MRT station, but when I reached the bag check, my bag was already open with my PSP (and charger (!)) already gone.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    damn those robbers.. sorry to hear about your experience jut703, but glad you were able to escape them.. looks like this kind of robbery is everywhere.. can you recall what they look like?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Robbers victimizing bus passengers