New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Dapat mag ubusan na yung mga balasubas at barumbado para ang mga mababait at masunurin na PUV drivers nalang ang matitira

The day that happens, you'll be wondering if may transport strike you're not aware of.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by skybison View Post
    +1

mahirap na i-correct mindset na mga hunghang na yan, "NAGHAHANAPBUHAY LANG PO". t*3na!

minsan me tinadyakan akong pinto(driver side) taxi sa roxas blvd (talagang bastos yun pagcut sa akin), sinagot ko sya, "wag mo gawing excuse yang naghahanapbuhay sa pagiging g*go sa kalye! At ano akala mo sa akin/amin - hindi naghahanapbuhay?!" Alam mong guilty dahil talo pa maamong tuta yun mukha nya e. !*#$%^&
    I was almost there bros and sis this morning.....

A JAM Liner travelling northbound at 6:30AM along SLEX today, almost rammed wifey, her nephew and myself as we were entering SLEX(northbound) at Sucat Interchange.

We were accelerating as I was aiming at taking the rightmost lane to merge with SLEX northbound.

At the same time, the driver of the bus was attempting to overtake at the rightmost lane, as I observed from my sideview mirror,- eating up the lane where vehicles from Sucat are supposed to be given the right of way to merge

It was clear that the bus, which I think was doing approx 100KPH was not going to give way, and so, I slammed on the brakes and stopped very near the wall and with the bus passing very near to my left.

Plate number of the JAM Liner bus NYN-755.

If anyone here knows where I could formally write a letter of complaint to their management,- please share with me.

This fellow driver of ours,- should not be allowed to drive in our streets.

19.1K:insomnia:

3. Join Date
    May 2011

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by skybison View Post
    Me website sila:

JAM Liner - Contact Us
    Thanks bro.,- I am writing them a letter of complaint in a few minutes. I hope to get a response from their management and hopefully, for them to do their corrective action for public safety.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Thanks bro.,- I am writing them a letter of complaint in a few minutes. I hope to get a response from their management and hopefully, for them to do their corrective action for public safety.

Goodluck! I doubt they will do anything about it nor even care. But i do hope for all our sake na mapaayos nila driver nila

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

I was almost there bros and sis this morning.....

A JAM Liner travelling northbound at 6:30AM along SLEX today, almost rammed wifey, her nephew and myself as we were entering SLEX(northbound) at Sucat Interchange.

We were accelerating as I was aiming at taking the rightmost lane to merge with SLEX northbound.

At the same time, the driver of the bus was attempting to overtake at the rightmost lane, as I observed from my sideview mirror,- eating up the lane where vehicles from Sucat are supposed to be given the right of way to merge

It was clear that the bus, which I think was doing approx 100KPH was not going to give way, and so, I slammed on the brakes and stopped very near the wall and with the bus passing very near to my left.

Plate number of the JAM Liner bus NYN-755.

If anyone here knows where I could formally write a letter of complaint to their management,- please share with me.

This fellow driver of ours,- should not be allowed to drive in our streets.

Hope something comes out of your complaint. Bus companies should take heed to complaints against their drivers since at the end, management ng company ang nagkakaroon ng sakit ng ulo if their buses are involved in an incident.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Good luck bro hope they do something about their drivers ....

--------

Thankfully nothing bad happend to you and yours stay safe man

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    I hope nakunan mo video, peborit ng media yan.

Post it on their fb/tweet. Then putaktehin ng bully netizens. :D

Copy LTFRB also, para ma suspend yun franchise.
    Last edited by skybison; May 20th, 2013 at 09:22 AM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Hope something comes out of your complaint. Bus companies should take heed to complaints against their drivers since at the end, management ng company ang nagkakaroon ng sakit ng ulo if their buses are involved in an incident.
    Thanks bros...

And yes,- that was what I told them in my letter of complaint. That ultimately,- it will be their responsibility, - and so they should take corrective actions immediately.

They have my name, and my handphone number.

I hope to hear from them soon....

Further,- I pursued the bus, which is now in the middle lane, and caught up with it, a few hundred meters down the road. I slowed down to just 60KPH and took note of the bus company and the plate number. The bus slowed down significantly and then It took the rightmost lane and slowed down further... Ganyan talaga ang mga g*go na iyan...

Last edited by CVT; May 20th, 2013 at 09:36 AM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Iba rin thinking ng mga bus operators, isa sa mga tanong ng bus operator sa aspiring driver nila is "nakapatay ka na ba?" This is to ensure na kaya ng driver siguraduhing patay ang nasagasaan nila, atrasan kung buhay pa. Mas mura magpalibing kaysa magpagamot, the bus operators are only interested in money. Kung makakaapekto sa kita nila doon lang sila kikilos.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Road rage