New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    i saw this black fortuner along roxas blvd, swerving like crazy with hazard lights on. he also has a big house of rep sticker at the back in the middle.
    too bad i forgot his plate number. how can i know if his sticker is legit?
    what qualifies him to have that, i didn't see an I.D. on his rear view mirror.
    and how can we report these people
    with house of rep stickers that drives mad.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    well... too bad you can't. some people love name-dropping and the likes. if the owner really is working for the house as staff or whatever, i don't think he will put the name of his office on the line by driving like mad. i know i wouldn't. he must've gotten it from someone working there. legal sticker, illegal acquisition and use.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    I've read from one thread that some time ago you can buy those stickers off a small stall at the house of representatives building. I don't know if they're still available though.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    The Original and Legitimate House of Representatives sticker is the smaller one or the Standard size Circle Stickers and it is made by 3M stickers! My mom works for 26 years at congress! The Secretary General of former Speaker JDV pa ang nagbigay sa kanya ng sticker, and it is recorded by house of rep, it is also her sticker pass in the vicinity of Congress. One nega attitude again for Fort Owners!Peace

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    I've read from one thread that some time ago you can buy those stickers off a small stall at the house of representatives building. I don't know if they're still available though.
    praetor is right. i was once an on-the-job trainee at the house of representatives. the big sticker costs around 120 pesos. i only bought the small one which costs 60 pesos.

anybody can have one because it can be bought from the souvenir shop at the session hall. just tell the guard that you wish to watch their session. you can even buy a mouse pad, id lace, coffee mug and other items with a house of representatives logo.
    Last edited by beereo; February 28th, 2010 at 05:13 AM.

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by beereo View Post
    praetor is right. i was once an on-the-job trainee at the house of representatives. the big sticker costs around 120 pesos. i only bought the small one which costs 60 pesos.

anybody can have one because it can be bought from the souvenir shop at the session hall. just tell the guard that you wish to watch their session. you can even buy a mouse pad, id lace, coffee mug and other items with a house of representatives logo.
    Is this true that anyone can just go inside the complex and watch the session? No permits or something?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Reepicheep View Post
    Is this true that anyone can just go inside the complex and watch the session? No permits or something?
    nope sir, in term of Speaker Nograles, the security tightens within the vicinity, specifically sa Session Hall and North Wing Lobby.. Sorry OT na.
    Last edited by joseph20; February 28th, 2010 at 11:47 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    oops! guilty ako! pero i don't have the HOR sticker right now. i replace it with the Presidential Logo. but i don't abuse it or make me an advantage against anyone,i don't like that either. i just have it. it sometimes makes me calm or at ease whenever some dude or "gago" approach my car. minsan kase andun na yung takot at sindak effect. lalo na yung nakaparada lang yun sasakyan dun, nanahimik, tapus may mga aalipusta. kabwisit.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    oops! guilty ako! pero i don't have the HOR sticker right now. i replace it with the Presidential Logo. but i don't abuse it or make me an advantage against anyone,i don't like that either. i just have it. it sometimes makes me calm or at ease whenever some dude or "gago" approach my car. minsan kase andun na yung takot at sindak effect. lalo na yung nakaparada lang yun sasakyan dun, nanahimik, tapus may mga aalipusta. kabwisit.
    Your Right Paps! Lalo na pag nasa place ka ng mataong lugar at alam mong hindi ka safe doon, makita ng mga tambay sa lugar na may sticker ka of government, with matching blinker at grille, uurong nakawan ka ng Side Mirror or Gasgasan! Wag lang gamitin sa maling paraan ang bagay-bagay, gamitin ito sa dapat pag gamitan!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    I was wondering where you got your sticker because I was hoping to put it on my car to use it the same way you wrote, can I just get it in those sticker stands in malls or something?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
house of rep sticker abuse