New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRSSG2.0 View Post
    ^
    Okay, I get your point sir.
    Questioning my driving, that I can accept.
    They think I'm bragging about my driving, that I can accept as well.

But for them to comment and make fun of me and my education? That I just can't accept. ;)
    treat it as biro lang bro.....ganyan talaga sa cyberworld....basta wag kang mapipikon, eventually, magiging ok na lahat...

Nga pala, payong kapatid, bawal magmaneho ng student permit lang hawak mo na wala kang kasamang pro-driver....ok lang yan sa mga traffic offenses, konting lagay lang ok na...ang mahirap yung maaksidente ka, madale ka sa rear side, dale ka dun...ikaw pa din me kasalanan dun...

Just relax, ok lang yan....jan matetest ang pasensya mo....

later on marealize mo, ok pala training ground ang mga forums online....

Cheers.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    maybe if you stop mentioning that you're 16 and DRIVING ALREADY, then maybe they'll stop making a big deal out of it. by the way, it is a big deal. i think you're missing the point here. you shouldn't be driving yet. if you really want to drive then bring someone who has a driver's license along for the ride even if it's JUST WITHIN YOUR SUBDIVISION. you are aware that driving (solo) without a valid driver's license is prohibited yet you continue to do so. i blame your parents for allowing you to drive without a proper license.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post
    maybe if you stop mentioning that you're 16 and DRIVING ALREADY, then maybe they'll stop making a big deal out of it. by the way, it is a big deal. i think you're missing the point here. you shouldn't be driving yet. if you really want to drive then bring someone who has a driver's license along for the ride even if it's JUST WITHIN YOUR SUBDIVISION. you are aware that driving (solo) without a valid driver's license is prohibited yet you continue to do so. i blame your parents for allowing you to drive without a proper license.
    Okay, I'll stop. From now on I won't mention those things. Thanks for pointing out directly.

Keep Safe and Merry Christmas!

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by desert fox View Post
    treat it as biro lang bro.....ganyan talaga sa cyberworld....basta wag kang mapipikon, eventually, magiging ok na lahat...

Just relax, ok lang yan....jan matetest ang pasensya mo....

later on marealize mo, ok pala training ground ang mga forums online....

Cheers.
    Thanks po for the advice Sir desert_fox.

I'll keep that in mind.

Happy Holidays!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    rvr, you seem like a nice guy. stick around the boards and you'll see that the people here (most) are good guys hehe. i'm sure we can learn something from you as well. merry christmas bro

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post
    rvr, you seem like a nice guy. stick around the boards and you'll see that the people here (most) are good guys hehe. i'm sure we can learn something from you as well. merry christmas bro
    Yeah, indeed Tsikot Forums is a nice "place" to be.

And, it's definitely my pleasure to help out and contribute.

Peace out.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Think of those guys as your big brothers. Most of the people here nakilala ko since mga students pa and they've grown to become successful in their chosen fields. Stick around and stay safe. Yun iba dyan naging ninong pa ako sa kasal...hehehe. Ok 'nuff said, my age is showing.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Nakaranas rin ba kayo ng magpapapalit ng pera sa gitna ng daan ang jeepney driver at hihinto ito sa kapwa driver niya.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Malimit kong ma-engkwentro ang mga bop*l na iyan... Hay naku,- ang sarap nilang dunggulin...

11.6K:cheers:

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Nakaranas rin ba kayo ng magpapapalit ng pera sa gitna ng daan ang jeepney driver at hihinto ito sa kapwa driver niya.
    Hehehe... palagi.

Ang tanong dapat dyan, sino ang hindi pa nakakaranas nun.

Kanina lang din sa Sucat, I was on the leftmost side about to make a U-turn for the skyway. May tricycle sa likod ko at sa harap ko may sign na "No tricycles allowed along major roads". I wanted to point it out to the dumb PNCC gray traffic enforcer pero dedma lang sya. Di rin nila alam ang law or they just chose to ignore it.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
"Road Conversations"