New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRSSG2.0 View Post
    Yes sir, I'm not yet 18. Actually I'm 16 and I have a Student driver's permit/license.

Besides the School is within our subdivision.
    Hindi ka pwede magdrive mag isa kahit may student permit ka kailangan may kasama ka may professional drivers license at kung makabangga ka sya ang mananagot.

Kahit within your subdivision. Hindi kaba tinuturuan nang magulang mo?

Pwede ka makulong nyan

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRSSG2.0 View Post
    ^
    Okay, I get your point sir.
    Questioning my driving, that I can accept.
    They think I'm bragging about my driving, that I can accept as well.

But for them to comment and make fun of me and my education? That I just can't accept. ;)
    Dahil hindi mo ginagamit pinag aralan mo! Alam mo na bawal bakit mo pa ginagawa???

Ginagamit mo ba utak mo? Nag iisip kaba na mali ginagawa mo? Mukhang hindi eh. Tinuruan kaba nang magulang mo na sumunod sa batas parang hindi ah.

Sino ba magulang mo at ako kakausap sa kanila para maturuan din sila nang leksyon sa mga pinagagawa mo!

BRAT! I hate kids like this...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by desert fox View Post

Nga pala, payong kapatid, bawal magmaneho ng student permit lang hawak mo na wala kang kasamang pro-driver....ok lang yan sa mga traffic offenses, konting lagay lang ok na...ang mahirap yung maaksidente ka, madale ka sa rear side, dale ka dun...ikaw pa din me kasalanan dun...

Cheers.
    Bro payo lang wag mo payuhan ang bata nang hindi maganda. Mali ang maglagay!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Do I understand correctly that you already got even with him dahil namura mo na rin, right?

Then, your simple intention of further scaring him off could suddenly turn into possible homicide/murder, either side, worst case...

Scary....

Don't get me wrong bro.,- I share the same thought with you every time these MCs make those stupid moves....

But, we should try our best to exercise restraint.... Breath and count slowly....

11.7K:samurai:
    Yep already even with him that time, But he's wanting for more. Gusto ata talaga ng gulo so doon ako napikon ako ang hinahabol so para matigil siya at mapahiya at matauhan ayun ako ang humabol sa kanya. Don't get me wrong ako yung taong kahit pikon na pikon na nakatawa parin. Pero pag hindi ako ang may mali tapos siya pa ang galit ay ibang usapan na yan.

Matapang yang mga naka-MC na ganyan kasi alam nila hanggang salita lang sila at madali sila makalusot if ever alanganin sila dahil maliit ang motor singit dito singit doon eskinita dito eskinita doon.

If hindi ko ginawa yun Im seeing a 10 minute murahan side by side at cruising speed. Kung papatulan mo sa kalye ng fistfight nakakahiya baka ma-video at mayoutube ka pa. Even if I calm my self down and just shut myself from speaking eh hindi ko kayang tiisin yun with him at my right window cursing at me like there's no tomorrow.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ericbalajadia View Post
    Dito sa tin where a simple no-meaning glance to a fellow drinking at a nearby table in a bar could get you a spare faucet in the belly, I'd say "mauna ka na sa pupuntahan mo, I'm not that eager to go there with you"!
    everything in your post especially this last one is so true. too much "macho" mentality in our culture, it ends up in unnecessary incidents. i hate it when people turn little misunderstandings into a big deal. mga walang pinag-aralan, walang self-control, parang hayop lang na "acting on instinct". MAG ISIP ISIP NAMAN TAYO BAGO GUMAWA NG KALOKOHAN!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Share ko lang ang mga moments ko kasama ang mga nagmomotor dito sa metro...

1.) Was turning left towards petron (E. Rodriguez), cleared the vehicle on the outer-most lane, then a MC pops between the curb and the outer most vehicle, We both braked, and thank heavens there was no contact, but the MC driver with his wife were flung forward due to the MC's abrupt stop, add to the feeling that came over me when they were not wearing any helmets . There were no words exchanged, but the look on his eye made it clear that he is being intimidating, and me being the "iwas-pusoy" kind of guy just raised my hand, apologetically, and we both went off on our way.

After the said incident, a conversation was struck by my cousin (a cranky backseat driver) , who was with me at the time.

Cousin: Ikaw, magingat ka nga! May ugali ka kasi na parang galit ka sa mga motor eh.

Ako: Nakita mo naman na wala sa linya ang motor eh, naka ungos na ang nguso ng kotse, tapos eto si MC, ang bilis. Buti kamo na lang, di tayo nakadisgrasya.

- Haay Nako, nakakaasar talaga ang mga motor, pag sila ang na alanganin, sila ang galit, pero pag sila ang nang aalangan, walang pakundangan: twak2:

Medyo OT:
    2.) Same circumstances as #1, kaso naglalakad ako crossing ADB ave sa ortigas. Tinginan ko ng masama yung dalawa na sakay ng MC, sabay alis kaagad kahit stop ang traffic, buti di nakatikim ng salita mula sa akin, mga loko! 'nuff said.

tl;dr

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    after watching the news with regards to Motorcycle riders in tandem, who fearlessly murdered a helpless guy early in the afternoon, i now tried avoiding pointless confrontations with MC riders even if they where at fault in traffic. Kung walang masamang nangyari o bangga, pinalalampas ko na, madalas kasi sila laman ng balita na mga holduppers.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Sila pa nga ang may ganang manghingi ng danyos sa iyo kahit kasalanan pa nila... :twak:

11.7K:samurai:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by thejerk View Post
    everything in your post especially this last one is so true. too much "macho" mentality in our culture, it ends up in unnecessary incidents. i hate it when people turn little misunderstandings into a big deal. mga walang pinag-aralan, walang self-control, parang hayop lang na "acting on instinct". MAG ISIP ISIP NAMAN TAYO BAGO GUMAWA NG KALOKOHAN!
    Quote Originally Posted by ericbalajadia View Post
    Halos lahat naman ng mga seryosong kinalabasan ng simpleng traffic incidents eh nagmula sa petty misunderstandings at unnecessary hotheadedness on the roads.

Take the cases of the Hultmanns, Maguan and that All Saint's Day shooting and a lot more unreported cases. Ang tatapang nila when confronting someone they think they can bully with the insunuations of having a gun pero pag nakakulong na, ang a-among mga tupa, sising sisi!

That's why it's very unwise and dangerous to get one's self into an argument with anyone on the road. A seemingly decently-dressed motorist may just be looking for an excuse to let go of the shift lever and shift with his gun instead; some utility drivers keep a tube pipe handy for measuring fuel levels as well as laying on a cut-wound on your forehead for your doctor to measure later.
    I saw two taxi drivers wrestling and punching each other beside their stopped vehicles in an Edsa traffic. In front of our shop before, a tall neatly dresed guy got out of his car and repeatedly kicked on the fender of a hapless driver's taxi. Even the responding policeman seemed to be in deference with the rage of the man.

A person inside his car brings in all his outside problems with him. Endless traffics and arrogant drivers do nothing but elevate his frustrations from home, office or sometimes, just a false belief in one-upmanship and an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth..which may leave someone toothless later on!

Dito sa tin where a simple no-meaning glance to a fellow drinking at a nearby table in a bar could get you a spare faucet in the belly, I'd say "mauna ka na sa pupuntahan mo, I'm not that eager to go there with you"!
    +1 on this

i just hope that those guys who likes to confront has the balls to really slug it out.....

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Ito mainit-init pa. Happened just around 15 minutes ago.

I was driving along Amorsolo when a motorcycle rider in front of me and to my right suddenly swerved towards my front as I was accelerating so I had to use my brakes and swerve slightly to my left so I wouldn't inadvertently hit him. I blasted my horn in irritation and of course so he'll know what he did was wrong.

Nung nasa may stop light na tinabihan ako at tinitigan (he was wearing a helmet but you know he was staring at me.) I pulled down my window and said in a nice way, "Delikado yung ginawa mo a." Thinking I was talking to a civilized fellow.

He pulled up his visor and said, "Bakit tinamaan ka ba?!" in a very offensive manner. Parang ako pa ang may kasalanan!

I told him, "Kailangan pa ba'ng tamaan ako? Ang sinasabi ko lang mali yung ginawa mo. Wag mo nang gagawin yun ulit dahil sa susunod baka makatama ka. Pwede ka naman sumignal sandali bago ka lumipat ng linya."

He said, "Bakit, sa yo ba tong kalsada?!"

Knowing I was talking to an ignoramus who was thinking he was right, umiling na lang ako tapos I tried closing my window. As I was moving forward a little, I heard him mutter something "... gago!"

I opened my window again and said, "E tarantado ka pala e. Ikaw na nga ang mali ikaw pa ang mayabang!" then closed my window again. I couldn't hear him anymore but he kept staring at me. Aba, parang bata at nakikipagtitigan pa!

Fortunately the car in front of me moved forward so I did too. Di na sya makasunod at may FX sa harap nya.

Nagulat na lang ako nung lumitaw sya sa harap ng FX at sa harap namin, gave me the finger, and drove off.

Yeah, right. Ang tapang mo naman! Para kang bata. Giving a person the finger then driving off-- what does that tell you about your courage?

Twisted na ang reasoning nila ngayon no?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
"Road Conversations"