New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^Pakiramdam nila nakalamang na sila pag ginawa nila yun..
    Bunch of retards...

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    I know the first thing I did wrong was trying to reason with these thugs and thinking they're open-minded enough to accept corrections on the way they conduct themselves.

To be fair to riders, in my experience, around 30% lang naman ang mga ganito. The rest are courteous or at least indifferent.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    I know the first thing I did wrong was trying to reason with these thugs and thinking they're open-minded enough to accept corrections on the way they conduct themselves.

To be fair to riders, in my experience, around 30% lang naman ang mga ganito. The rest are courteous or at least indifferent.
    Tao ka lang din bro, may limitation ang pasensiya pero dapat nga mas habaan pa natin lalo na ngayon at dumadami na sila.. Suicidal nga yung iba diba?

as for me sa mga MC riders siguro asa 80% na kasabay ko sa daan wala sa ayos, everyday yan walang paltos.. Yung iba nga matino nga magpatakbo kaso sakay naman ang buong pamilya tsk tsk hanep diba?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Where do you drive? On the roads I frequent, it's around 99%...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyXIII View Post
    +1
    naku bro saken 80%..
    baka bukas pumalo na sa 99% yung saken

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010

I think these people lack the knowledge on road courtesy. Feeling nila kapag nasa harapan na sila dapat mag-giveway na ung sasakyan na nasa likod kasi anytime pwede sila mag-cut sa harapan mo. Kahit anong lane pwede nila gamitin. Kaya feeling nila lagi silang tama.

Pero come to think of it. Ang hirap din siguro mag-drive ng motor dito sa sa pinas. Mainit na tapos naka-helmet ka pa tapos langhap mo pa lahat ng usok sa paligid. So kaya laging nagmamadali para hindi mainitan hehehehe.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xtian119 View Post
    I think these people lack the knowledge on road courtesy. Feeling nila kapag nasa harapan na sila dapat mag-giveway na ung sasakyan na nasa likod kasi anytime pwede sila mag-cut sa harapan mo. Kahit anong lane pwede nila gamitin. Kaya feeling nila lagi silang tama.

Pero come to think of it. Ang hirap din siguro mag-drive ng motor dito sa sa pinas. Mainit na tapos naka-helmet ka pa tapos langhap mo pa lahat ng usok sa paligid. So kaya laging nagmamadali para hindi mainitan hehehehe.
    Na-experience mo na ba? since sa office namin sa basement ang parking. Even mga MC dun ang parking. Makakasabay mo sila sa elevator, galing sila sa labas at katirikan ng araw..
    Hmm kulob ang elevator, ang bango nila sobra! Hanep! hindi mo maipaliwanag ang halimuyak ng amoy nila :puke1:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Just this morning, on my way to work, as I was making a right to Dela Costa from Makati Avenue, I was carefully watching out for a bicycle rider in front of me who refused to give way despite a few light taps of the horn to tell him of my intention several meters before reaching the corner (there are a lot of these morons in the morning who think Makati Avenue is a bicycle park and hog lanes despite traffic building up behind them). My vehicle had its signal light on, I was on the crest of the curve with part of my nose already turned right, when a motorcycle, out of nowhere, forced its way on my right side! It was a low profile underbone, shorter than most bikes. It forced itself on my right, then I saw it stop abruptly and then scoot off. That momentary stop caused my heart to leap because I felt he scratched me. Sure enough, upon reaching my office parking, a cursory look revealed a hairline scratch on my right fender

And, to add insult to injury, the motorcycle had a "For Registration" plate instead of the legal one.

And people wonder why I'm pissed at motorcycle riders.

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyXIII View Post
    Hahahha! I was trying to be kind to the MC riders reading this...
    Paranaque service then left to Betterliving, U-turn to enter the skyway, amorsolo street, then park at Makati Med.

But I was really surprised when we went shopping the other evening. Four MCs were queued behind me waiting for their turn at the parking booth. May disiplina na sila.

Muntik ko na mabangga yung isang MC dati who tried to cut into the line ahead of me and I wouldn't let him. May pila sa likod e.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ahh..motorcycles

Ginigitgit ko yan pag corner eh hahaha lalo na pag alam kong sisingit in between me and another car - sorry! Your bike just got blocked

"Road Conversations"