New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Nakaranas rin ba kayo ng magpapapalit ng pera sa gitna ng daan ang jeepney driver at hihinto ito sa kapwa driver niya.
    i got a lot of these during college days. grabe, kung kelan nagmamadali ka papasok at rush hour, saka nagpapalitan ng panukli. although minsan naman talaga wala sila isusukli sa yo kasi its early morning, tapos may nagbabayad kasi ng P100 sa kanila hehehe.

isa pa sa pinaka ayaw ko kapag nagco-commute with PUVs, yung during rush hour biglang liliko sa gas station para magpakarga ng krudo! lam naman nila na nagmamadali mga sakay nila, tapos nun lang sila magpapa-gas?!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Student driver?

Oh, somehow I remember Vandolph.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    My friend done this...

Tuwang tuwa sya kasi hindi nga makasakay yung mga pasahero

Nabwiset na yung driver ang ginawa inatrasan sya sapol!

Wasak ang bumper nya yung pwet nang djip walang tama gasgas lang ano ba laban mo sa bakal.

Nagtalo sila kesyo ganito ganyan... dumating ang pulis inimbestigahan....

Ang may kasalanan yung kaibigan ko kasi sa likod daw sya bumangga.
    hhahahaha.

Tanga kasi sabi na nga sa kanya talo sya dun pag nagkataon

I saw the folly of this act with my won eyes some time ago (sticking your car's nose up a jeep's rear to prevent passengers from getting on). I was along Pedro Gil when I saw a Honda Civic (late 90s model) was pissed at a jeep that was moving extremely slow trying to pick up passengers. So he did the "stick the nose up the rear" thing to prevent from passengers getting on. As the jeep moved a bit forward, he would inch closer, so passengers move on instead to a different jeep. Then, after several meters of doing this, a passenger on the jeep wanted to get off... but because the car behind was blocking the egress, the man couldn't get down. Eventually, the passenger got pissed and stepped on the car's hood and jump of the street and disappear into the crowd. I never got to see the car driver's reaction, but I'm pretty sure it didn't make for a good day to him.

-----
    Back to topic, just two nights ago, traffic was backed up a bit right after the entrance to Kapitolyo in Pasig. The reason? A Fortuner was double parked a few feet from the curb. Vehicles couldn't pass to its left because there also was oncoming traffic from the other direction. After 2 to 3 minutes the traffic on the other side subsided, and vehicles were able to pass to the left. I was the last vehicle on line and when I got beside the Fortuner, I just couldn't resist rolling down my window and telling the driver to be a little bit more considerate:

Me: Bud, pwede mo naman siguro i-abante ng konti yung sasakyan mo.. Nakakasagabal ka sa trapik eh.

Him: e sandali lang naman

Me: halos tatlong minuto na-backup mga sasakyan eh, di na ata sandali yun

Him: ayan na yung kasama ko o, bumili lang sa Andoks

Me: e kung umabante ka lang ng wala pang labinglimang metro, nakapagparada ka sana ng maayos, hindi double parked diyan

And I drove off.

I may have been a busybody prying my nose in his affairs, but I just couldn't stand how inconsiderate he was at that time. After all, just fifteen meters down (three car length!) was an empty space where he could have parked without becoming a nuisance to others.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    You should've thrown something at his face.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    Think of those guys as your big brothers. Most of the people here nakilala ko since mga students pa and they've grown to become successful in their chosen fields. Stick around and stay safe. Yun iba dyan naging ninong pa ako sa kasal...hehehe. Ok 'nuff said, my age is showing.
    Hehehe! Thanks po Sir.

Merry Christmas!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post

-----
    Back to topic, just two nights ago, traffic was backed up a bit right after the entrance to Kapitolyo in Pasig. The reason? A Fortuner was double parked a few feet from the curb. Vehicles couldn't pass to its left because there also was oncoming traffic from the other direction. After 2 to 3 minutes the traffic on the other side subsided, and vehicles were able to pass to the left. I was the last vehicle on line and when I got beside the Fortuner, I just couldn't resist rolling down my window and telling the driver to be a little bit more considerate:

Me: Bud, pwede mo naman siguro i-abante ng konti yung sasakyan mo.. Nakakasagabal ka sa trapik eh.

Him: e sandali lang naman

Me: halos tatlong minuto na-backup mga sasakyan eh, di na ata sandali yun

Him: ayan na yung kasama ko o, bumili lang sa Andoks

Me: e kung umabante ka lang ng wala pang labinglimang metro, nakapagparada ka sana ng maayos, hindi double parked diyan

And I drove off.

I may have been a busybody prying my nose in his affairs, but I just couldn't stand how inconsiderate he was at that time. After all, just fifteen meters down (three car length!) was an empty space where he could have parked without becoming a nuisance to others.
    Ang tindi ng rason ng gvngg*ng na iyan...

Dapat diyan inili-litson kasama ng mga manok sa Andoks....

11.6K:cheers:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRSSG2.0 View Post
    Here we go again. This is the Second time that I have been made fun of here in Tsikot.
    The first one was I-against-Everybody scenario. I gave back all the negative comments that they all threw me. Later on, everyone else jumped in. Bumanat lahat kahit hindi kasali. That's why at some point I almost stopped posting here in Tsikot.

But then, I'm just a normal Car Enthusiast like you guys. I also Love cars. I learned how to drive at an early age, and this year I was allowed to drive because I already have my Student Driver's Permit/License. I want to check on the latest news about cars and infos from the car owners. I want to become friends with you fellow Car Enthusiasts so I continued posting here.

Yes I'm 16 and you're all 18-and-above here. Heck I'm only two years short of being an adult so why bash and make fun of me for being 16? Wag po kayo magulat kung 16 lang ako at nagd-drive na dahil panigurado kayo rin maagang namulat sa mga kotse. Magulat po kayo pag biglang nag-butt in dito sa usapan ang 9-year old na nagd-drive.

Again, I may not be an adult yet, but please, treat me with respect even just a tiny bit. I'm not a Flamebait or a poser here so why treat me with such attitude?

Anyway, Happy Holidays Sirs!
    and Keep Safe. Everyone's busy and stressed from all those Christmas shoppings, parties and Christmas gastos! Haha! Always keep it cool and positive. God Bless us all.
    Relax lang kapatid, magpapasko pa naman..
    Wag seryosohin lahat ng sinasabi dito, parang typical na biruan at kantiyawan lang yan which is a normal scenario sa araw araw na buhay natin.

Pero yun nga you driving with a student permit, mukhang big no no yan. Wag mo na antayin na you will learn it the hard way, as for me ang laki na nagastos ko for driving with a student permit to the point na muntik na ako ikulong at ma-impound ang sasakyan.. Naintindihan ko yung excitement lalo na pag new driver ka, if pwede lang buong araw ka magmaneho kasi masaya at adventure talaga. And everything will start sa maliliit na bagay, gaya ng pagmamaneho a simple rule na dapat may lisensiya tayo dapat dun pa lang natututo na tayo sumunod.
    Peace!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Student driver?

Learning the hard way..

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Student driver?

Yup,- and he still is a free man.....

11.6K:cheers:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I wanna share my experience about this K*pal MC rider...

I'm driving in my lane then signal light to turn left siguro mga 20 meters before the intersection...Pagtingin ko sa side mirror ko may MC na nagmamadali at tipong gusto pang umovertake sa akin...So ang ginawa ko eh nung malapit na ako sa intersection eh dahan-dahan akong kumaliwa,,,tapos itong si K*pal na MC rider eh gusto pa rin umovertake...so ang ginawa ko tuloy pa rin sa pagliko at nakita ko na lang diredirecho pa rin siya tipong pasok na ako sa kakaliwaan ko...Tapos ang nangyari eh siguro hindi na rin niya natansya diredirecho pa rin siya hanggang mabunggo na niya yung gutter ng side walk at iyon tilapon siya, pero hindi naman tinamaan yung sasakyan ko kaya OK lang...naaawa man ako sa kanya na gusto ko siyang tulungan ang sabi ko sa sarili ko eh bahala ka na sa sarili mo kung ganyan ka rin magMC kaya pinabayaan ko na lang para matuto...

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
"Road Conversations"