New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hey fireblade! I salute you. Very selfless on your part to be concerned with the injured party first before yourself. I believe that it was God's way of repaying you for your deed by saving a major dent/scratch on your Escape from the fall of the bike. Yes, I am a believer of "Karma." Kakarmahin din yung pasaherong basta basta nalang umalis...the nerve!

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical! View Post
    Hey fireblade! I salute you. Very selfless on your part to be concerned with the injured party first before yourself. I believe that it was God's way of repaying you for your deed by saving a major dent/scratch on your Escape from the fall of the bike. Yes, I am a believer of "Karma." Kakarmahin din yung pasaherong basta basta nalang umalis...the nerve!

Actually Cary nagulat ako sa lakas ng kalabog niya sa kotse and front fender moulding. Sabi ko patay isang panel na naman, but i was able to rub off everything that smeared on my paint when i got home.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ang galing mo sir fireblade! :cheers:

Buti ok na kasuap ang fx driver. Buset yung passenger na yun. Ibang commuters talaga wala pakialam sa ganyan. Nde kase marunong mag drive kaya nde nila alam... (alanganin tumawid, basta basta bababa/bubukas ng pinto.)

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I don't know you personally but am so damn proud I belong to your community here in tsikot.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    U DA MAN !!!!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    dapat na-held accountable din yung mokong na passenger na yun. tama ba namang sisihin lang niya yung driver for not warning him to be careful? ano yon i-bababy pa siya? he/she should be responsible enough to see to it na safe na buksan yung pinto. Though may responsibility din ung driver, i think yung passenger bears the bigger responsibility. kawawa yung nagmomotor for sustaining injuries and the hassle he went through, kawawa din yung driver, malamang di na siya nakapasada, mapapagastos pa siya sa pagaasikaso sa nagmomotor. ang nakakabuwisit yung passenger who started all this and yet managed to just walk away.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    cheers to you sir fireblade

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Rider Down and Up!