New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by geebunny
    I just reported thru LTFRB mobile number 09214487777 (the number displayed on the rear of every PUV) about the incident two (2) nights ago along EDSA/Shaw underpass (northbound). A GASAT EXPRESS BUS with body number 22652, despite slow traffic, was weaving/snaking. It overtook and cut me and almost sideswiped my car. Fortunately, when I swerved to avoid it, I did not hit the infamous pink fence just right after the underpass. The bus has no rear plate number.
    lahat naman ng gasat express ganun magdrive eh. tsk tsk. isama mo na yung mga ROVAL and PHIL CORINTHIAN as well as RCTC and JMK and pati na rin yung MARLEA and JOYSELLE EXPRESS and RRCG and.... you get my drift. LAHAT SILA! mga tantarado silang LAHAT!!!

no mercy for them this time.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    sorry to resurrect this thread. but i tried the LTFRB hotline printed on the trunks of taxis 09214487777 and IT DOESNT WORK! i think you are better off using the hotline of the DOTC 7890.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    don't taxis & buses have the "HOW'S MY DRIVING? TEXT THIS NUMBER FOR COMPLAINTS blah blah blah" on the back of their vehicles na? i saved the # of LTFRB in my phone and i'm an active complainant when it comes to erring PUVs :D

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    E paano ung mga PUVs na walang Brake light at signal lyts or are not using them... or ung mga bigla na lang pepreno o kaya kakabig ng di tumitingin...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    may na-encounter nga ako ganun na taxi yday. tinawagan ko yung number ng ltfrb na naka-lagay sa likod. disconnected na daw. sabi ng mga kilala ko sa ltfrb, kalokohan lang daw yung number na yan.

mini macky, do you text or call?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i think yang mga hotline na yan won't entertain much kung minimal ang complaints. let's help each other out by posting our complaints at tsikot goon squad HQ and flood the hotline with complaints. alam ko kasi dapat maka 5 or 8 complaints yan bago ma-aksyunan ... and that's just to start with the red tape.

i want to be optimistic too. let's do our share. :D

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I don't even want to start ranting about these stupid drivers. Sana nga actionan nila yun mga complaints, the roads would be a better place kung may discpilina lang lahat. There's always somebody who wants to be ahead. Unahan kumuha ng pasahero, swerving kahit traffic, and unloading anywhere like it's a 12 lane highway!!! Inconsiderate fools, man!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Question: what exactly happens when you report a puv to this hotline?

do they send the operator a citation? or yank his license after so many complaints?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    dapat sa mga driver na ganyan shoot to kill. or rub out na lang... para mabawasan ang bwiset sa mundo

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i don't think they do anything at all, the number doesn't even work.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Report abusive PUVs