New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBawang View Post
    pa OT bro mey friendship route ba paranaque? ito ba yung sa BF pwede na ba dumaan don kahit walang sticker? TIA
    Yes. The main roads of BF Paranaque are now "open for public use", subject to a sticker check (either BF or LPC) when entering the LPC gates only (AFAIK). The 3 LPC gates are the ones near Toyota Alabang, Southland and Southville Intl School....

:starwars:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ibig sabihin pala ay kapag coding ka and between 10am-3pm ... pag pupunta ka ng airport at galing ka ng Manila. Dadaanan ka ng Roxas blvd. tapos pag turn left mo sa MIA road going to NAIA ay mahuhili ka na?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Yes. The main roads of BF Paranaque are now "open for public use", subject to a sticker check (either BF or LPC) when entering the LPC gates only (AFAIK). The 3 LPC gates are the ones near Toyota Alabang, Southland and Southville Intl School....

:starwars:
    ]

noted, tnx sir for the info i was thinking of buying thier village sticker again this yr. buti na lang :D

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    AFAIK sa pasig wala ring color coding.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    http://www.philstar.com/philstar/sho...article=295470

Acting Pasay mayor orders strict implementation of traffic code

Publication Date: [Friday, January 05, 2007]

Acting Pasay City Mayor Allan Panaligan has ordered the strict implementation of the city’s Traffic Management Code.

In particular, Panaligan noted that Section 136 of the city’s Traffic Management Code (Ordinance No. 2916, Series-2004) should be observed.

He explained that based on the amended Section 136, all private and public vehicles, though under the color-coding scheme, will not be apprehended even if passing through the major thoroughfares and service roads within the city from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.

"The main purpose of amending Section 136 of the said ordinance is to provide convenience to travelers and commuters within the city premises," Panaligan said.

He added that the city government will not also allow both private and public vehicles to travel along the city’s various streets from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m., and from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.

The number coding scheme will be observed in the city from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Mondays to Fridays. This policy will only be lifted on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have a question regarding the number coding scheme which I hope you guys can clarify for me.

I'm planning to go to Laguna on my coding day within the "coding scheme window of 10:00AM-3:00PM" from Quezon City using C-5 to get to SLEX. I'd like to ask you guys if it's true that it's okay for me to pass through the Makati portion of C-5 and the Pasay portion of SLEX during the "coding scheme window" without getting apprehended?

I hope you can clear this up for me since there is nothing explicitly mentioned in the MMDA website about this type of situation.

Thanks in advance.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikabod View Post
    I have a question regarding the number coding scheme which I hope you guys can clarify for me.

I'm planning to go to Laguna on my coding day within the "coding scheme window of 10:00AM-3:00PM" from Quezon City using C-5 to get to SLEX. I'd like to ask you guys if it's true that it's okay for me to pass through the Makati portion of C-5 and the Pasay portion of SLEX during the "coding scheme window" without getting apprehended?

I hope you can clear this up for me since there is nothing explicitly mentioned in the MMDA website about this type of situation.

Thanks in advance.
    Yes! I believe so.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    di pwede sa C5-Makati area. The whole stretch of EDSA and SLEX can be used though between 10:00 to 3:00.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by resmile View Post
    di pwede sa C5-Makati area. The whole stretch of EDSA and SLEX can be used though between 10:00 to 3:00.
    alam ko pwede...from laguna kasi ako at sa pasig work ko....shifting ang sked ko kaya nadaan din ako ng 2pm dun or past 3pm di naman ako sinisita....sa pasig kasi wala color coding.....i cover mo na lang din car mo sa mga traffic enforcer lalo na pag inabutan ka ng stop sa intersection ng kalayaan at c5...pag lampas mo kalayaan no worry na..2loy 2loy na byahe mo

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    that's the only portion na delikado (C5-Kalayaan intersection) kasi doon lang sa portion na yan may "bantay". SO, palakasan lang ng loob.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Question About Coding