New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last March, 2010 we went to PLDT to formally apply for another telephone line on our office. This guy in PLDT Megamall told us that theres this on-going promo wherein theres a bundle package of a telephone line + a landline sim where you can put it on any open-line cellphone just like a wireless landline. It had only take a more than a week when our new landline was installed along with it is the landline plus sim. We were happy dahil ang bilis ng process at nakabitan kami agad ng another telephone.

Here's the nightmare, yung 1st month bill ng phone namin ay hindi dumating. We were wondering why its already 2nd week ng april eh wala pa yung billing. when we've found out, iba yung registered address dun sa billing namin which is tama naman yung nasa application form namin. I immedeiately call the attention of PLDT customer care 171 and told them the issue. They said that I have to send them a LETTER OF REQUEST to change the billing address daw. Sabi ko, "it was'nt our fault kung nagkamali ng type yung kung sino man ang nag-input sa database nyo nung address na nasa billing namin. In the 1st place kayo ang nagkamali at hindi kami so bakit ako ang pahihirapan nyo na pumunta pa sa office nyo eh ang dami kong work load". Sabi nila, ganun daw talaga ang procedure. STUPID! wala man lang silang ibang way para ma-figure out nila kung saan nagkamali. OK FINE! WTF TALAGA!

Heres another nightmare! Last April 24, 2010. I called Customer Service 171 again for the activation of my landline plus sim para magamit ko na yung wireless landline ko. I just need to add another 200 pesos monthly dun sa billing ng telephone na newly applied namin and may wireless landline na ko. Mura di ba? The cs personell told me to monitor my landline kung activated na WITHIN 24 HOURS.

Eto ang problema, past 2 days after i called them, de-activated pa din yung sim. I called them again to tell them na deactivated pa din yung sim ko. The cs personell i talked to said na wala pa daw kaseng lumalabas na SERVICE ORDER NUMBER from their so-called SUPPORT GROUP kaya deactivated pa daw and i just need to wait for it and the cs personell made an endorsement report para daw ma-priority yung activation ng sim ko.

After 1 week from my prior call to them, I called them up again for follow up, sabi sa kin wala padin da SERVICE ORDER NUMBER na lumalabas from their SUPPORT GROUP. sabi ko, "wala bang ibang way to talk to your support group? kase its been almost half the month na pero deactivated pa din yung sim ko." sabi ng cs, wala daw silang communication w/ them, they just type-in lang kase yung endorsement and send it to their so-called SUPPORT GROUP. Mukhang malabo to ah, naisip ko, mukhang BOGUS yung promo bundle ng PLDT.

After the election, i called them up again, and i heared again the same thing over & over again na wala pa daw SERVICE ORDER NUMBER etc...etc... Hayyyy! grabe ah!

Nagpalipas ako ng ilang weeks, i called them up again, the cs personell told me na kailangan daw ng LETTER OF REQUEST from me indicating the pre-quel number and the sim card number attached with it daw is a photocopy of my 2 valid i.d's. WTF TALAGA! "Of all this time bakit ngayon nyo lang sinabi na kailangan ng ganun? Eh sabi sa kin nung nag-alok nyan sa PLDT na kailangan ko lang tumawag for activation?" sabi ko. Hay naku talaga! Ok! Ok! konting pasensya, eh di sinunod ko ang gusto nila. I sent them my fu*#ing LETTER OF REQUEST for activation of my landline plus sim attached is xerox copy ng valid i.d's ko.

GUESS WHAT GUYS!?! I just called them this morning June 2, 2010, its been 1 month & 6 days, my sim card were still DEACTIVATED! And same old reasons and alibi: NO SERVICE ORDER NUMBER YET FROM THEIR SO-CALLED FUC*ING SUPPORT GROUP! Kung makilala ko tong support group na to, pagbabatukan ko to isa isa eh, kahit magsabaysabay pa sila! BWISIT!

Any guys here who knows or familiar with this, please i need your inputs. Or if POSSIBLE if theres any one here who's from PLDT, please enlighten me up! I dont wanna think na BOGUS promo tong nakuha namin..

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    experienced the same with PLDT's CS. that's the problem with the Customer Service via Call Centers. Medyo malabo ang traceability. They just input sa system nila whatever the complaint is (what if di na-input?).

Then that would be transmitted and bahala na kung mababasa (hehehe). pag nabasa ng concerned Support Group, swerte! If not and then natabunan, dedma and they would just think na mag-follow up naman ulit yun eh. tsk tsk
    Last edited by claRkEnt; June 2nd, 2010 at 12:51 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    This is great example of PLDT's marketing group being disconnected from their services provisioning groups. In my experience with them, marketing oftentimes pushes hard on new products and promos, while the provisioning groups (and customer support) have not yet been fully trained in handling such products. that is why one will often experience talking to CS personnel who are very confused about (or give wrong inputs to) customer inquiries.

To TS: it really helps to have an account manager (AM) to handle your telephony needs. But then again, AMs are usually assigned when the contract cost is significant. If you have multiple lines (landline and mobile/BlackBerry), you just might be able to get one.

If you can't get an AM, you may want to send an email to their customer care found in this link:

http://www.pldt.com.ph/support/busin...Corporate.aspx

Specific email: [SIZE=2]corpcustomerservice*pldt.com.ph[/SIZE]

Write a detailed email about what you were promised as well as your experience in dealing with the CS. Sometimes, a higher-ranking personnel does review such emails and yours might be given special attention to.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Yup. Medyo pangit nga ang Customer Service ng PLDT. Before, bigla nalang naputol yung internet namin dito sa house ... I called them up right away and guess what it took 3 weeks bago may makadating na personnel nila dito.

And on time kami magbayad, walang skips. Suckish talaga ang CS ng PLDT, pag dating na sa reklamuhan, assistance na kailangan ng customer nila eh ang bagal bagal nila.

Dami rin instances na biglang bumabagal ang internet nila, pag tinwagan mo sabihin nila okay i-report daw bla bla. After 3 days, tatawag ka ulit sabihin nila wala pa daw response from a specific ewan.

Hay nako PLDT. tsk tsk. Sa kabitan, ang bilis bilis niyo .. pag need na ng customer ang assistance ang hirap nyo gumawa ng action kaagad.
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Since January 2010 pa ung dispute ko re: sa billing, up to now wala pa din action. Nag-email na ako sa kanila and waiting for a very prompt reply.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    hay naku bulok talaga ang CS ng PLDT kaya iba na ang provider ko, imagine 4 months na sira yun phone ko nireport ko naman, tapos sinisingil ako ng monthly bayad ko, bakit ko babayaran ang service na hindi ko natanggap

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Yup. Medyo pangit nga ang Customer Service ng PLDT. [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    Understatement of the decade! wahahaha

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Mas mabilis pa kung out-of-the-bundle mo kinuha yung PLDT Landline Plus. I bought 2 SIM cards dito sa Ayala Branch ng PLDT (SMART Communications Tower to be exact), pagka-load activated na agad. Both SIMS.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    wow mag aaply pa naman sana ako sa pldt, planning to change my internet provider, tsk! thanks for the heads up

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    kaya mag bayantel nalang kayo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
PLDT Landline Plus & Customer Care