It was a typical night going to work, after dropping my wife at her workplace I was already on my way to my work, while in the stretch of Ayala Ave, in front of Rustans-Glorietta, traffic was slightly heavy than normal.

Before approaching the on-ramp from Ayala ave going to EDSA, this MPV Vehicle colored light gold with plate number NEQ-103 was stopped in the left most lane of Ayala Ave.

I didn't make a overtake in his right because im going left (on-ramp to EDSA) so I'd stay in the left most part of the lane which was proper...

While this vehicle is stopped, a number of cars and a bus already overtaked him where he was still stopped in his lane.. a number of vehicles in my back is already honking their horns and also in turn I did mine.

After a few seconds he moved forward, then went straight to the same on-ramp from Ayala to Edsa.. where I did a proper overtake on his left side where he was going straight.

upon me reaching halfway of the length of his vehicle, he suddenly turns left almost hitting my front-right fender, in turn I did a sudden break and he just went on his way, going back on his right side of the lane.

Rather confronting this a$$**** I overtaked him on his right side and let him be.

NEQ-103.. whoever you are... take care on the road..