New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    This guy is getting a whoppin in social media...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Kuyog nga sa comments hehe

oh well what to do? request na lang for new plates since you got screwed by the one way screw.

or cut the portion nung may screw then panibagong butas to lock it again sagwa nga lang.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

From what I read and understood,- the LTO should be the one installing the plate, right?

If that is the case, that releasing branch should be castrated together with him!

“Familiarity breeds awe”
    23.6K:hiya2:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

From what I read and understood,- the LTO should be the one installing the plate, right?

If that is the case, that releasing branch should be castrated together with him!

“Familiarity breeds awe”
    23.6K:hiya2:
    Tamaaaa! Eh bawal pala, bakit ikinabit?

Kabobohan nga naman, it knows no bounds and shame.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post

Yun plates ko(rizal plates) medyo nag-fade na yun monumento ni rizal saka yun ibang design pero malinaw pa naman yun number.

Btw paano nga pala papalitan yun plates kapag nabura na? Magkano gastos?
    Spray clear coat every 6 months as a protection against fading.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009

Cutter or gunting. Cutout the part of the europlate sticking out.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Kuyog nga sa comments hehe

oh well what to do? request na lang for new plates since you got screwed by the one way screw.

or cut the portion nung may screw then panibagong butas to lock it again sagwa nga lang.
    I browsed through Top gear's FB page and I am appalled with some of the comments that are getting through (including P.I. ang LTO )

Submitting a comment or post to a site as popular as TGP makes you a sitting duck for cyber bullying talaga.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    esep esep din pag may time...

kaya gusto tanggalin,,pati ung clear,,para madaling kumupas..

kaya gusto tanggalin ,,pati ung frame ,,para madaling masira,,

para kung mangyare yan..solution bibili ng bagong plake (duplicate)

pera pera ,,pera pera lang yan...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The clear type covers aren't as innocent as they seem, they are being used in some countries to avoid being pictured at traffic cams.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fitdrive View Post
    I just asked yun tiga-MMDA na friend ko na buwaya d2 sa Ortigas (yeah the one in Podium), no order for them to catch plate covers,

We'll looks like you had it folks, parang yun issue ng Passbook early this year, pinagugulo Kung which passport need to be renewed, my passport expires late this year, pero naka-America at Canada pa ako last summer

Pinagtititripan na lang kayo ng spin doctors sa social media and looks like autoindustriya is in it. Type it in google, only autoindustriya announced this fiasco

I trained as a a social media strategist in New York, social media is like ethical hacking. If the wrong people, they will really disturb /take advantage of your fears

Quote Originally Posted by fitdrive View Post
    News nowadays is only secondary to the social media strategy. Gone are the days when you read something In The net then verify it in the news. It's now reversed

Sabi ko sa inyo, I stayed in NY for months. I even woke up early to catch the Today show people in Roxkefeller Plaza or TS. What they say in the news this morning is retractable in the evening. And we align ourselves with them in terms of news strategy

Here's what happened kse, LTO releases new plates. It has security measures. Any form of tampering is illegal. And since it's new, the fine I. Increased.

So take these words: new release, security, increased fine. And you have a social media strategy.

I can almost see the LTO people nationwide, ano ba to mga Tao tawag ng tawag sa plate cover, may order ba o wala. And then they will smell the fear, and some will respond na oo bawal na.

Then some EnForcers will jump in the bandwagon kse don't think that the enforcers today don't have social media. Even the guard in 7-eleven has facebook mind you, with prepaid internet and using cheaer myphone or cherry
    Smartphones. And they too will smell the fear.

And this thing will take a life of its own.

i'm sorry to say this but your antics here sa tsikot are getting really old and not funny anymore. same old-same old made-up self-centered stories..

Sent from Constantinople
    Last edited by 170kphlang; July 4th, 2014 at 07:53 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    ayun sabi sa balita, abs-cbn, pede daw clear cover sa lumang plates.